Silvia & Josh

hace 10 minutos, Amy3 dijo:

¿Se semen o darle a tratar?

La única vez que he visto que corra, creo, estaba en la ducha, y corrió en la boca de Rose! Los otros que piensan que a menos que corra hacia abajo en el pussy y Rose deja su semen en el interior...no sé por qué ... No se ha ejecutado más de una vez.

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

La única vez que he visto que corra, creo, estaba en la ducha, y corrió en la boca de Rose! Los otros que piensan que a menos que corra hacia abajo en el pussy y Rose deja su semen en el interior...no sé por qué ... No se ha ejecutado más de una vez.

No, I think he didn't cum and got tired and quit.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

esta semana después de haber sido desgarrado por nosotros que está jodido por la cámara de al menos 6 veces.

Counting the from under the blankets and the famous hiding in the toilet without cameras, is possible that more than 6.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

What's wrong with these young guys that can't cum, Teya's  bf fucked three times and never cum :huh:

Must be the cams. Stan better cum soon though or he's is going to be aching.

• Upvote 2

Now to see the video of the fucking of Rose and Artur comes the difficult decision, I see it from the 5 camera without sound but more close though the penetration is not or what I see from the camera 6 with sound but a mile away to see something that looks like a penetration, which may be the best viewing? It's a big question!