Silvia & Josh

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The guys completely ruin this apt. Too young and untalented with 0 personality. Is it too much to ask for real men? These girls deserve better lovers.

we were saying that about tara a few days ago. maybe these girls can teach them something. the brunette reminds me of zoe the way that she fucks.

Just now, golfer06 said:

we were saying that about tara a few days ago. maybe these girls can teach them something. the brunette reminds me of zoe the way that she fucks.

Yes, I was saying that the other day about Tara and her boyfriend, but at least that guy is decent looking and has some personality. Plus, they are clearly in love with each other. These 4 look like they just met at the mall. Sorry, but from a girls perspective, these dudes are so unattractive in more way then just looks.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The guys completely ruin this apt. Too young and untalented with 0 personality. Is it too much to ask for real men? These girls deserve better lovers.

real men don't have to shake their penises on the website Amy

Just now, waldi said:

real men don't have to shake their penises on the website Amy

Of course, but I'm not talking about "Real Men", in that sense. I'm talking about men that look like grown up men and already know how to satisfy a women. These guys are duds!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Of course, but I'm not talking about "Real Men", in that sense. I'm talking about men that look like grown up men and already know how to satisfy a women. These guys are duds!

oh yeah now I see, you're absolutely right

• Upvote 1