Silvia & Josh

This place is going to become a party house. All sorts of people are going to be coming and going. Word is going to get out among their friends they they are living in a cam house. More and more people are going to show up to see what it's all about. If I were VH I would be very, very worried about underage people finding their way into this place. I don't see anyone here that looks remotely responsible for making absolutely certain that anyone entering the apt has had their age verication properly documented. There is a very, very, high risk of a repeat event happening in this apt with an underage guest. I hope VH is following this closely with their finger in the button ready to terminate the feed. 

• Upvote 1

Why is fool shirtless sleeping in the bed of the tenant? And over with his girlfriend on the side, that it seems that you want to be fuck the two. The anger of the kid is normal. And take already to the heavy of the violet shirt please!

Well, it has become clear that these two girls are a few foxes, pardon the word, but it is so. All night heating guy shirtless, that must be something VH, calentandole a little and when approached, two made as they liaban... but it's Fox, I say because one of them is the girlfriend of the tenant, however, what I wanted was to make a threesome with her friend and the guy without a shirt. Me da pena groom, hope that it is no longer so, to go fuck friend! Have dignity! It is... also your bed, hechala!

• Upvote 1

Well, after seeing the picture I'm seeing, I have changed of opinion. You deserve it! He is lying on the foot of her once if she had wanted, I would have fucked her friend and the guy without a shirt. This guy has no dignity, is a drag! I personally don't want tenants as well!

3 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

They should have called him "Pinocchio" :D

The good thing is, if he has problems to get a boner, he can easily satisfy her with his nose!

Oh now that's just cruel. But funny and true! Lol

• Upvote 2