Silvia & Josh

I never saw a girl  take two hours to put her makeup on --Amy is obsessed with the task--The first day on here I thought she was going into a beauty contest because she spent half the day putting on her makeup

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Vlad não mais cedo passos no chuveiro com Amy e seu pau springs para atenção - nós não temos qualquer covarde dick bullshit com esse cara

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-10 13.17.19.png

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-10 13.16.24.png

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-10 13.11.56.png

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para cams escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-10 13.26.06.png

Again and now admitting it is already becoming a boring unanswered question here.
Why only Amy "works" for the project. And by sequence Vlad?
Any problem for Nick or Tory?
I reinforce the question here because they came on the 06 and today are already 10. Walking like that for a week already.:dodgy:

• Upvote 3