Silvia & Josh

Just now, mic351 said:

Anybody heard when they are going to install the night vision in the bedroom of this apartment.  Not that it really matters..  Unless the girls get some men that can actually stimulate them to any degree.  Then I want the dam night vision installed in the bedroom dammitt!!!

Expect nothing. Soon Nik is going to start only having sex in the bedroom at night. He had a bad showing today with an almost inability to have an orgasm. Took a monumental effort. 

I'd say she was trying to both stimulate and lubricate herself.  I have no doubt she is much more sexually sophisticated than Nik is.  She certainly wouldn't need pre-stimuli with me.  I could spend hours playing with this lady....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Ahhhhh ok sorry, jejeje

No need to be sorry. You are 100% right about the fact that Tory could use a much better lover. There is no way that she got any satisfaction out of that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I think she has been ill, has been touching the stomach, as if he had pain.

Poor Lina had surgery a couple of weeks ago. She had stones removed or something like that. She was in a lot of pain and vomiting constantly.  She's recovering. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Pobre Lina fue operado hace un par de semanas. Ella se había quitado las piedras o algo por el estilo. Estaba en una gran cantidad de dolor y vómitos constantemente. Ella se está recuperando. 

I mean Silvia Amy, why they were in the Hall and then in the kitchen in the dark.

• Upvote 1

But there is something very strange about their lovemaking-- They have done everything exactly the same in each of their three sessions with the exception that she had him lick her pussy this time ---It is strange that she seems to direct every move he makes---maybe she has been taught by some marine to fuck by the numbers haha

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-12 19.54.58.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-12 19.57.37.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-12 20.00.26.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-12 20.01.06.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-12 20.03.48.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-12 20.07.14.png

• Upvote 5