Silvia & Josh

I wish they would find new positions to fuck in. Has she given him a blowjob yet? She is so hot, but she has very little affect. She needs to learn how to let go and have some fun! She acts too mature for her age. 

• Upvote 1

Haha you guys gotta give this poor kid a break, Nik is just a young kid, girls are always way ahead of guys at their age, Most young guys have the opposite problem than he does though, like Smith, 15 strokes and boom, Thta's it. i havnt really seen what goes on between them, but she needs to get him working on her, show him what she likes, and just seeing her squirm will make him relax, and then he'll be the usual guy, shooting his load in 15 strokes, that would be better than whats going on now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

A pobre Lina teve cirurgia há algumas semanas. Ela tinha pedras removidas ou algo assim. Ela estava com muita dor e vomitando constantemente. Ela está se recuperando. 

As for surgeries, I have my doubts since we do not see the scar that confirms this.
I observed this today while she had sex with Alex.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I wish they would find new positions to fuck in. Has she given him a blowjob yet? She is so hot, but she has very little affect. She needs to learn how to let go and have some fun! She acts too mature for her age. 

tory 1.gif

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, he jerked, and jerked, and jerked, and then jerked some more. Finally blew the load into the tub. He seems to need to be in the bathroom to cum. He's too young to be having that problem. Amy perfectly fine body just wasn't enough stimuli. 

Way too young for that problem, he should get lessons from Jeka or Smith, "How to cum in under 2 minutes, without even trying", then h that will be another set of problems for him and Tory to work out.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Way too young for that problem, he should get lessons from Jeka or Smith, "How to cum in under 2 minutes, without even trying", then h that will be another set of problems for him and Tory to work out.

I think it's the cams. I'd probably have the problem too. That little mind starts to gravitate toward the cams and bam! 

• Upvote 1