Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

29 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I think the thing I like least is the way they make themselves at home to the girls' bedrooms. Use the guest room or stay downstairs.

If they're guests then why wouldn't they make themselves comfortable. The guys are there to visit the girls. They are not here to make anybody else happy.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

The e-mail from RLC said: "This location will be on the website until approximately the end of June."

I thought it was strange that it said "this location", not the tenants or the house.

Do that mean v&m will move to another location? But why use resources to put up this house, a whole house, cams and everything, if it is only for about a month?

Same question I made myself after reading this statement. Because to mount the second largest place (it is not a visible apartment this) with the largest number of cams; No sense at first.
But what can we understand in the "logic" of RLC admission (the new one) to date?
:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

To install the cams in this house is not that hard ,, 2 guys 1 days work ,, parts and labor is prob about 3-4 thousand $, now the money that they make for 2 months cam service.Priceless,, the money that they make is well worth the labor to put it in and take it out and put in another place, I do that for a living ,, 

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Marketa needs relax and show more skin, she seems a little to proper, and quit teasing with Vanessa and get naked and fuck her

If you want to see lesbians go watch Nina and Kira, who are REAL lesbians. Vanessa and Marketa are not attracted to each other.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you want to see lesbians go watch Nina and Kira, who are REAL lesbians. Vanessa and Marketa are not attracted to each other.

Um...yeah they were all over each other last night...so you would be wrong

• Upvote 1

0507 Vanessa and the blond girl home with Vanessa and her "BF with tattoo in the neck "  (and two other guys who left)
And he fucked and fingered her in br until 0535