CasaHot - Part #1

It's fun, they are fucking hot as hell, and the quality of the cams are superb, but the fact that they have absolutely no feelings left in their perfectly hot bodies I find very disturbing. I know that it shouldn't matter because I get to enjoy it, but the fact that they aren't really enjoying it too ruins it for me. This is why I don't bother watching cam girls. Please don't even try to convince me that they are cumming, they are not. Plus, there would be no way I could a fucking mask all day long like that.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the best thing there are the cams. Hope @Voyeur House TV will achieve same quality for other appartements one day.

We are aware which equipment guys use and it's not very suitable for our volume of streaming - it will just fail. Instead we proposed some new solutions to them and will be working out together the changing to even better quality quite soon. 

New apartments coming to VHTV will feature new equipment which, as planned, will get our cam quality to new level. As soon as we are done with collecting data and feedback on these changes when they are out, we will be working towards upgrading all the cameras in all apartments.

It will take time, but for us we haven't yet reached our first birthday yet, so we have so much to do before that :D

• Upvote 5