CasaHot - Part #1

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Will it look like casahot keep the girl stock up on vibratots. I  been waiting this apt all day. I bet these girls don't go out much we see

Not when they are getting paid to play at home. They'll leave the place to have their real sex life though. How does that make you feel?

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

The shower cam is great, because of its close look. Wish some of the regular apt. would have such close cams in the bathrooms.

Yes they should totally adapt cam quality and some cam positions for the genuine voyeur appartements.

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

The shower cam is great, because of its close look. Wish some of the regular apt. would have such close cams in the bathrooms.

I've been asking for an upview cam in the shower for like ever. No one seems to want to make it happen. @Voyeur House TV Is there any chance you can convince Casahot to try an up view cam in in the shower? I will love you forever. :heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol on cam9 you can see the toilet in the shower glass. Dont think thats on purpose::)

All you'll see anyways is a girl sitting on the toilet. Personally, I'd rather someone see me sittng on the toilet then hearing me go to the bathroom. But that's just me, LOL

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not when they are getting paid to play at home. They'll leave the place to have their real sex life though. How does that make you feel?

I don't feel anything, I've got my real life at my place, my home, my family, my job, friends, my dog, my real life for fuck sake