CasaHot - Part #1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

[...] Do they ever have guys on here with them?

Yes, they do have guys over there sometimes. I saw some vids where they're fucking right in front of the cams.

edit: you guys should turn on the tv and switch to CNN. Something terrible happened in the UK. They're talking about 19 killed and around 50 injured.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Yes, they do have guys over there sometimes. I saw some vids where they're fucking right in front of the cams.

edit: you guys should turn on the tv and switch to CNN. Something terrible happened in the UK. They're talking about 19 killed and around 50 injured.

I see you posted this almost 2 hours ago. I'm coming on here to get a break from the news. Where are you? I'm in PA, USA

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I see you posted this almost 2 hours ago. I'm coming on here to get a break from the news. Where are you? I'm in PA, USA

Unsy is from Germany.

• Upvote 1

FYI: Any information you receive regarding Manchester can go here:

We aren't twitter, but this kind of a situation affects many people, including our members when it happens. Information is not complete; verified information and comments are welcomed on this thread.

4 hours ago, jontee said:

i think all the people in the other apt are lazy and boring...dont have any class...some of them dont clean the house looks like shit...find that i dont have to smell it...so now i can complain to... 

Haha, you're a complainer yourself, me too, 

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

All I know is that if was one of these girls, I would be inviting equally hot guys over and getting slammed while these other girls took turns sitting on my face until I collapsed.

hahahaha!! Please please!! send me an invitation to this party. i'll make sure i'm in line to sit on your face as well!

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

hahahaha!! Please please!! send me an invitation to this party. i'll make sure i'm in line to sit on your face as well!

Ash, you rock my world. You truley are our crown jewel! ?

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, you rock my world. You truley are our crown jewel! ?

Lol, look at the statement i was replying to!  It's yours and our other friends comments on here that bring out the goofy side of me. Lol, the other girls could sit on your face till you collapsed!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

These are my 2 favorite girls at CasaHot. The blonde with the mask has beautiful breasts, a cute face (what you can see of it) and a real woman's body (not a skinny waif). The girl with the glasses is just plain cute all over.

CasaHot_Suit_Brown_2017-05-22.mp4  0   112 MB

thanks chip. they are hot!!!!