CasaHot - Part #1

If you join you also get acces to the chat, but I hate chats, so I don't mind. Usually, just a bunch of pricks making stupid demands. "So me your feet!" Ugh, go the fuck away. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

If you join you also get acces to the chat, but I hate chats, so I don't mind. Usually, just a bunch of pricks making stupid demands. "So me your feet!" Ugh, go the fuck away. 

but if you join & get the chat & the archive of the chat you can see them demand to see their feet over & over & over & over........................................

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I really dont get that stupid mask thing

The girl live right around there so they trying to hide there face so when there on the street they don;y get recognize. They have a lot of followers that live near there and tell you the truth you get use to the mask. They use girls from there country not like the girls in Barcelona where they fly them in. Dam i take the girls with the white dress on

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The girl live right around there so they trying to hide there face so when there on the street they don;y get recognize. They have a lot of followers that live near there and tell you the truth you get use to the mask. They use girls from there country not like the girls in Barcelona where they fly them in. Dam i take the girls with the white dress on

Thats just double standards. Participating on such a project but not have the balls to stick to what they are doing and hide. Just ridicolous. Who are they? Little crybabies?

And the masks hides nothing only make them look like weirdos :biggrin:

• Upvote 1