Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

What a difference of couple! some fucking like rabbits and others sleeping as always! The problem is that Eva I don't like physically and nor I think pretty so if the couple don't like me and Teya not fucking, this apartment is a complete failure.

• Upvote 1

Stan the not so much of a man says, "Hmmmm, I haven't seen my girlfriend for at least a week, I think I'll go to bed. Here Layne, please hold my man card. I'll let you know when I need it again."

• Upvote 5

the shower was the perfect opportunity. he didn't even have an erection. on the other hand a couple of nights ago after fucking mark a couple of times eva couldn't wait to swallow his cock. it looks like either stan has something going on outside or he's not attracted to women.

• Upvote 2

Someone should draw up a picture of James (VH guy) dressed up like a Spartan kicking Stan and Teya into an RLC hole screaming, THIS IS VOYEUR-HOUSE! Ok, sorry, imagination is running wild today. Lol

• Upvote 1

Well one thing it's perfectly clear now..one coulple(Eva and mark)are fine were in voyeur house,they do what they have to do,what ALL residents In VH do and we pay to see,the other couple(teya and Stan)are not suitable for voyeur house...they prefer just to eat and sleep..ha..and be under the dam blankets...the guitar dude(layne) should find them an house in...rlc..this place is for sex..and nudity..and open fun..and some voyeur life in the mix..we don't need people hiding and sleeping under blankets.Amazing how Eva and mark had delivered more than a dozen times and their roommate teya not a SINGLE time!People that say..give her time...this house opened more than a week ago and this is..VOYEUR HOUSE..things always happens very fast..and that's great.