Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know how much you saw tonight ash but this is the worst night that i can remember since joining vh.only alice & pavel & nina & alan had sex. misty brought a guy over & wasm under the covers ala ashley & apparently he may have fucked her for about 20 seconds. dean went to sleep early & i think alex got drunk again. no sex at a& a despite 3 guys being there , alex dean, & drew but anna got nothing. the compound closed down so there wasn't even a naked card game. casahot is on vacation. layne & mika aren't fucking. maybe she was told not to , i don't know. but they were in the dark under the covers anyway so who cares. chloe & james , except for a 7 minute bj last night have done nothing for a week & after i stood up for them in the forum. and stan isn't here to fuck the shit out of teya. and eva & mark are home but did nothing. on the bright side i guess tomorrow can't be much worse!

Hep agree.Its looks to(and for some time now)that VH it's trying to change a little to Rlc style..with people just talking talking,on bed for ages looking to computers and phones,and less sex and hot moments.You just have to look to Dasha and her friend(even them being guest)to see an totaly reflection of Rlc..they don't show alsmost any nudity and they just sit there on bed doing absolutely nothing that we expect from VH.VH almost been about sex,parties and being more direct,that should never change.

4 hours ago, Russ said:

This girl must of needed a place to live so Layne helped her out, she brings nothing to the party

Agree,just my opinion but Dasha and this girl didn't brought absoluty nothing good to this place and they brought a lot of bad things..the hidding,that teya doesn't walk around nude etc.Truly hope VH doesn't give an house to Dasha and this girl because they are as boring as can be and have absoluty nothing from what we expect from VH,basicaly this blond stays hours and hours in bed on computer.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a couple of days ago teya used the living room for fun. now we heve our blond friend.

Capture_2017_08_03_07_16_40_132.png

Capture_2017_08_03_07_17_05_858.png

Capture_2017_08_03_07_19_09_360.png

Capture_2017_08_03_07_19_27_321.png

What a diference what a diference!Thats the reason i don't want Dasha,Demid this blonde etc on VH..we passed from an hot place,with sexy moments and some nice sex to girls sleeping all day on coach and watching things on pc,basicaly the house returned again to the crap Rlc style.

Funy blonde guest it's home,she brought lots lots of food so she seems to be staying for long long days..how great is that..today she will give VH users another session of being on bed looking at th same time to pc and phone..what an honderful thing..thanks layne and thanks VH..good Luke to anyone that still watchs this place.

On 7/29/2017 at 4:41 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I don't hate rlc enough to shit on them when it's not called for nor do I like rlc enough to blindly stick up for them like a sheep. I have the same opinion about VH, VV, and Camarads. I'm only interested in factual statements and what mic said about rlc caring about everyone's sub is just factually not true. That's the only point I was trying to make regarding his statement. Ultimately, I think RLC are a bunch of money grubbing cunts who as you said, don't care too much about their members. Charging your "premium" members separately for the replay feature is proof of that, but on the flip side, people have no problem spending the money on it so what else is there to say? I'm not particularly a fan of VH but if someone says something not true about them I'll debate the inaccurate statement just I like I did with mic's rlc statement. 

Not looking to restart this debate. Sweet Jesus, God forbid that should ever happen.
I'm just a bit late to the party. So many threads, so very little time. I just thought this 
might be of interest to a couple people - or not - whatever.

I've been a CC Premium Member for a year and a half. I've never been a member of
RLC, at any time. I've also never posted any RLC content on CC or anywhere else, ever.
Yet, RLC, in their heart of hearts, decided that I should be banned, for simply watching.
My hand to God. They banned me for no more than just watching their free cams.

They refuse to tell me why. They won't even acknowledge they banned me. And, of
course, they flatly refuse to un-ban me. That was more than six months ago.

So, yes they may have some nice apts. and they may have some nice cams. And they
have some nice tenants, whom I respect. But, as far as RLC "management" (now there's
a joke) is concerned, they are a bunch of greedy, money grubbing, little cunts, who still
think they are the only game in town. They treat their members like shit. They treat CC
like shit. They even treat their potential members like shit.

About a year ago, when they started being such all-around assholes, I predicted, just
to myself, they'd be out of business in a year. With all the shit they've pulled over the
last year, I'm surprised they aren't already on the skids. As a business, they just don't
get it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi Let's! That just plain sucks! Very typical account of what happens to people who watch RLC. They are truly awful in every way imaginable. Unfortunately, this stuff is like crack and those people are hooked. I wish there was a cure. These other sites are just as addicting. I'm dumping VH in about 6 days now. In general because of poor business practices and a failure to correct glaring problems in a timely manner. No more! I'm going to be a free agent soon. There's nothing that happens in any of these apts that I can't either see on the free cams or hear about here. I don't much care for the sex anyways. In fact I barely even watch the site. The sex is always pretty lame and after I have seen it once, I'm good! It's just sex. All of the drama stuff, which I love does not require a sub, so why bother.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2