Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Yes, the pitiful excuse for a VH apt. Teya seems to be the most unhappy, angry, depressed person on the site. She really does not appear to be having a good time here and Stan just looks uncomfortable all of the time. Eva is the only one I like here, cause I like curvy girls.

Just notice that actually there are three dudes in the house..they come out kitchen balcony..to get some food..and then then vanish again to balcony..LAYNE your house it's just horrible,people don't stay in cam,just terrible.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, the pitiful excuse for a VH apt. Teya seems to be the most unhappy, angry, depressed person on the site. She really does not appear to be having a good time here and Stan just looks uncomfortable all of the time. Eva is the only one I like here, cause I like curvy girls.

Totally agree Amy,change now to the house and firstly tought the apartment was empty..then seen three dudes coming out kitchen balcony to get food..to imediatly vanish again cams,no one of this people wants to be on cam,it's just stupid.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, 3 fully clothed dudes watching tv/computer is not going to do anything for anyone. All eyes are likely on the compound though, so Layne probably doesn't care at the moment.

The house it's still fresh,the residents should be trying to appeal users,both girls should be in,they all should be doing things,hot things also.But Nop..hope this don't last and layne never gets another shot for open other house,he did all wrong.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, indeed! It's a failure. The tenants can't even take a shower without a curtain. Layne said he was going to fix this, but didn't.

Agree,Layne sayed that about fix it already several times and almost noting changed,my honest opinion,if he really wanted things to change this apartment was already rolling good,without hidding,and with all residents in it for at least some days now..he just don't cair.You Just have to look his hown apartment to see almost nothing goes on.But this one it's all time low.This one doesn't deserve the VH name in it.

• Upvote 1

Hehe think this deserved an picture(because how lame it is)it's an Saturday in VH the best this apartment accomplished its two overweight dudes in coach and another dude watching things in pc..Stan with its large bell sticking out..what an horrible sight....iukss..come to see if teya or something arrived but nothing..just this lame scenery.