Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe think this deserved an picture(because how lame it is)it's an Saturday in VH the best this apartment accomplished its two overweight dudes in coach and another dude watching things in pc..Stan with its large bell sticking out..what an horrible sight....iukss..come to see if teya or something arrived but nothing..just this lame scenery.

Capture_2017_06_10_14_21_12_776.png

Capture_2017_06_10_14_21_30_320.png

Capture_2017_06_10_14_21_36_952.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2017_06_10_14_21_12_776.png

Capture_2017_06_10_14_21_30_320.png

Capture_2017_06_10_14_21_36_952.png

Hehe,Just perfect golfer.Its with this scenery that Layne and his "star" cast expect sucess..it's weekend..time to actract some views..and boom..also that detail of the dude on the "might hide spot" it's priceless..Probrably there's an couch or something there lol..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gudari said:
My membership is over, right now! Good gentlemen, has been a great pleasure! enjoy VH that are really worth! See you soon and I hope to tell me the news when you return! A big greeting to all!

Well,hope you don't leave VH because the others cam sites aren't really better Gudari..but the decision it's always your Of course.Enjoy what you like more to watch.And always an joy to ready your opinions.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Bueno, espero que no salga VH porque los otros sitios de la leva no son realmente mejor Gudari..but la decisión siempre es su course.Enjoy De lo que te gusta más para watch.And siempre una alegría para preparar sus opiniones.

No friend, I have to be a few days away by shuttle. If at some point I turn to join somewhere, I have very clear that I will join to VHTV for many reasons!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Teya didnt come home tonight?

Till the time i seen no teya in the house at all,just a lot of dudes and Eva.Have no ideia of the views for today but barely watched this house,maybe tomorrow things will be better,and with teya in it hopeful.

Teya and Stan reminds me of Katya and Ruslan: She is pretty hot but still totally lazy and boring and he is a total smellfungus just sitting and lying around doing nothing.

Katya and Ruslan btw. were the first who got kicked for that. Wonder how long Teya and Stan can make it.

• Upvote 1