Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

7 minutes ago, stanley said:

It puzzles me that they are quite happy to let us watch them having explicit sex in the light with no covers, and yet are unwilling to let us watch them taking a shower without blocking the cam with a curtain.

They act very strange a lot of times,seing how they come out the balcony some of the time that may makes sense...

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They should try other things,do things in living room,she could more nude and use more sexy clothes in all the house,but most of the time they are dress,looking nothing like VH residents.Only action this residents do it's or in bedroom or wc,and now even the wc it's over with the courtains.

Totally agree. They are good but not good enough for carry this appartement on their own. I no longer really watch it. Just read here whats going on.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally agree. They are good but not good enough for carry this appartement on their own. I no longer really watch it. Just read here whats going on.

I watch the apartment from time to time to see if things start changing,but nothing changes,if VH acts as usual and normal in them this house will be closed in some weeks or few months.But looks like some if not all of this residents feel kind protected..so they don't feel the need to no absoluty nothing,not even be in house in the weekend,if you notice VH not said an thing Regard teya not being in all weekend...

I agree Broxman! This apt give VH a bad name. If there was an issue with water leaking because of the shower curtain being open, I would expect VH to shut it down until a new place could be opened. Allowing a curtain is unacceptable.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree Broxman! This apt give VH a bad name. If there was an issue with water leaking because of the shower curtain being open, I would expect VH to shut it down until a new place could be opened. Allowing a curtain is unacceptable.

Yes I hope @Layne will take action soon.

12 minutes ago, broxman said:

This apt has been a total failure. Problems with no sound, terrible cam angles, places with no cams, hiding in bathroom and worst of all the constant buffering. It needs shut down.

Totaly agree.But seem they won't be away any time soon,and they totaly know that.If they know they were in risk they would give it all..and look at it...they are totaly confortable..and teya not even bother being in...remember other house with an very pretty brunette and an blonde that were almost never in the house,and when in it the girls never did nothing special...they ONLY closed that apartment for inactivity after months!Even nothing's going on and the girls not present there a lot of time..seing that happening were but even worst..this residents are friends of VH people.....

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Naaa..Layne it's watching movies and smoking,he doesn't care the failure or that teya it's out all weekend,nothing.

To be honest I don't watch his apt either, very boring, laying about doing nothing. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I hope @Layne will take action soon.

He has already been there after this problem. He was supposed to move the cam to allow the curtain to be somewhat closed, but it didn't het done.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layne is not bad as most of you talk here. I think it's not easy for him. It's not his fault... Finding new people isn't so easy.

He should be focused on making this the best it can be, but he is not.

• Upvote 1