Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

3 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Whenever I switch to Mika's, he's there, doing nothing. I wouldn't mind, if he'd be a busy business man or something, but he isn't, so he could do way more to improve things there.

That's my point too. Jabbath?

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Don't get me wrong Layne isn't the only one Alex & Lina are just as bad, there are sound problems, terrible cam angles, not enough cams in their apartments and nothing seems to get done either

Yes I need other apartment,like Alex one it's bad also,but at least in that one you have some manages and parties regularly.This one it's basicaly Eva and mark and eating and eating and almost nothing more,even Alex one it's a lot more what we expected from VH.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes I need other apartment,like Alex one it's bad also,but at least in that one you have some manages and parties regularly.This one it's basicaly Eva and mark and eating and eating and almost nothing more,even Alex one it's a lot more what we expected from VH.

I mean Alex and Lina the managers of the three new houses, not Alex and Anna.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That's my point too. Jabbath?

Layne had the ideia(maybe because he come from other site)that we in VH want to see people sleeping,watching tv,eating and eating,and just look bored...that's what it's own apartment looks most of the time,and this new one he opened it's an reflection of his apartment..this is VH not the other place layne!

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

I mean Alex and Lina the managers of the three new houses, not Alex and Anna.

Ha ok.That Alex and Lina appears in all houses..they should just be managers and Lets residents be others persons.They are old news in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Another fun night in Teya's room  :dodgy:

bandicam 2017-06-11 15-56-55-910.jpg

Today every time i look to that bedroom(teya and Stan)it was just like that...empty..and zero info regard how one resident isn't present the intire weekend.

51 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This apartment has no voyeur value 99% of the time

Couldnt agree more.Starting more and more kitting watching this apartment not only because residents do almost nothing but also because the are of cam a LOTTTT.That teya and Stan Cleary dont want to be on cams...every opurtunity The got the vanish cams..but that shoudnt be any surprise to anyone that seen them on rlc..neither to LAYNE...