Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Well finaly teya and Stan act like we expected from any VH resident.My doubts are..Will they return to the old rlc mode or continue like today...we will see tomorrow and next days.Today almost zero complains regard them and lots of elogies from my part.Lets see next....

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Respect your opinion,if you fine to see them go to that room Soo much time then it works for you.Myself would like to see them not vanish so much cams,being to that room or kitchen balcony.Regard layne knowing the things about cams..not 100% sure about that,this apartment it's Probrably the one with more tecnical problems,cams bad positioned etc.Regard teya at least you seen her pack the bag..others didn't seen that and only "had" her absent the intire weekend without any explication at all..

Slavery was abolished a long time ago, I guess you didn't get the memo that white men no longer own people :biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Slavery was abolished a long time ago, I guess you didn't get the memo that white men no longer own people :biggrin::biggrin:

Just for the record, all races have had slaves. It's not exclusive to white people. Plus, ask yourself this, is worse to own a slave or sell a slave?

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just for the record, all races have had slaves. It's not exclusive to white people. Plus, ask yourself this, is worse to own a slave or sell a slave?

Amy it is worse and wrong to believe that your own anyone, at anytime, for any reason. JMHO. Especially monetary reasons. Of course you are right Amy, as slavery still exists today primary in the middle east and the far east.

This is a political issue and if you wish to discuss this issue further please feel free to hit me up in the political threads ok.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

:biggrin: Damn those two and all that hiding they do anyway :biggrin:  Confucius say Patience is virtue and all good things come two those can wait.

If you look the apartment the all week you would see ALL the hidding...but of course one day not hidding and they are very open to you...just an exemple they were more or less all last week,plus the weekend(were teya was mia the all weekend)all those days you would be like if you catch tem on cams....and anyone that FALLOWS this apartent knows that.but HEY they didn't hide an INTIRE day..truly fantastic..lol

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I know tes,Just like ditadury time it's an thing of the past but in some places...people still not free of speech as they should have..both slavery and ditaduty should be an thing of the past indeed...Gess world is still far from perfect..

Well seems teya kitt her office job,or it's on vacations.Its Thuesday and she it's in,glad to see her in apartment,and she it's kind hot dressed,or undressed,also an nice change.So things seem to continue right way.

22 hours ago, ze81 said:

Courtaine still there BUT big improvement,it's a lot more transparent.gess another cam in wc can me removed and puted in that room they like so much.

I must register and note that I liked the solution. Both problems solved in a simple and equally efficient way. Congratulations to the owner of the idea.
VH can and should adopt it where it is still needed.
::)ī

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It won't last very long though. Soap scum is the bane of all clear shower curtains. I give a couple or weeks at best before it's opaque with soap scum.

From what you're pointing out the problem would be cleaning her, periodic, correct?
::)