Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really don't know my friend...

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know a lot about her except that d & d didn't show themselve in their free kitchen hardly ever & rlc members & former members say that they hid but i'm wondering. did she & demid break up? is she now homeless or is she attempting to join vh? are she & the blond gay & might form the 1st lesbian apt? as i said i don't know much but what is going on? i'm sure that i'm not the only curious person here.

Hard to know if she and him split or not.My opinion based on what I a minha seing in this place is that they are still togheter,she it's all on phone and Probrably go sleep every night in their place.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hmmm..Stan was a lot of time in balcony with Dasha and the blond girl..then he get out balcony and goes to wc and washes his cock..Gess that famous balcony times in rlc are repeating again...

Nope I think he had other things on his mind, like where he was going to put his cock.

29 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

alot of videos not working well in the archive,i was for watching the sex of today and the video on the cam 7 won't play,same thing for the naked yoga of teya the three videos not working :angry:

Will forward this to James. Hope they can fix it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

alot of videos not working well in the archive,i was for watching the sex of today and the video on the cam 7 won't play,same thing for the naked yoga of teya the three videos not working :angry:

That cam7 and also one of the cams in livingroom are not working good for weeks now..but they didn't fix them and they even put the videos of that cams in archives..even with them not working good at all.But maybe in future VH will fix it.