Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No. They don't. If they did, they would have allowed people to post videos and pics of the tenants since it's literally the one thing most of the people here have been doing for almost a decade. And yet, they are still #1. They still afford to have the best houses/apartments out of the bunch and have the absolute best cam quality and streaming out of the bunch. So... 

There's no where that says a person can't be happy with both sites.

I agree with bean when he says people here fucking LOVE to talk as if they speak for everyone, and people love to think that their opinion about a couple or a site as a whole is somehow indicative of every member who subs to that site. And while people here have the right to complain about whatever they want, when all a person does is bitch and whine and nag about every trivial thing that comes to their head, it makes them and their opinions as a whole mean nothing but shit and shows that they shouldn't be taken at all seriously. And having the right to complain about whatever you want doesn't mean people don't have the right to call some of those complaints out on the bullshit they are if someone or a group of someones believes those complaints are in fact bullshit.

rlc has gr8 apts, gr8 cams, & treat people like shit. i have been blocked 3 times by them for posting pics from the free rooms that the entire world can see for free. their actions have turned me off to them. others feel the same way. eventually vh or someone else that treats people better will displace them. they were the only game in town for a long time & now they're not. you've had your problems with them also. i don't know why you've decided to stick up for them.

• Like 1

The thing with this whole debate you guy's are having is that everyone is entitled to there own opinion in this forum and it doesn't matter how big your penis is with a pissing contest of I have this or that, the point I would say is that have your say and have the respect to drop it. In this thread you can see multiple post's about the same thing which really doesn't have anything to do with this project. Now at the moment there is a hoohaa about Dasha visiting and what she has done at RLC has nothing to do with VHTV unless she becomes a participant then fine have a debate. jmo.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you've had your problems with them also. i don't know why you've decided to stick up for them.

I don't hate rlc enough to shit on them when it's not called for nor do I like rlc enough to blindly stick up for them like a sheep. I have the same opinion about VH, VV, and Camarads. I'm only interested in factual statements and what mic said about rlc caring about everyone's sub is just factually not true. That's the only point I was trying to make regarding his statement. Ultimately, I think RLC are a bunch of money grubbing cunts who as you said, don't care too much about their members. Charging your "premium" members separately for the replay feature is proof of that, but on the flip side, people have no problem spending the money on it so what else is there to say? I'm not particularly a fan of VH but if someone says something not true about them I'll debate the inaccurate statement just I like I did with mic's rlc statement. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't hate rlc enough to shit on them when it's not called for nor do I like rlc enough to blindly stick up for them like a sheep. I have the same opinion about VH, VV, and Camarads. I'm only interested in factual statements and what mic said about rlc caring about everyone's sub is just factually not true. That's the only point I was trying to make regarding his statement. Ultimately, I think RLC are a bunch of money grubbing cunts who as you said, don't care too much about their members. Charging your "premium" members separately for the replay feature is proof of that, but on the flip side, people have no problem spending the money on it so what else is there to say? I'm not particularly a fan of VH but if someone says something not true about them I'll debate the inaccurate statement just I like I did with mic's rlc statement. 

no problems. we're in agreement. i'll watch what entertains me & ignore the rest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must be really boring in here when all interesting is talking abt. RLC. :biggrin:

6000 mark archived.Congrats jabba,keep inform us about the things in VH and giving your honest opinions and views of everything.

• Like 1

Miscvoyeur you are probably right about RLC not caring abut their customers.  If you are right then the 2nd half of my statement holds true.  Now that there are other games in town, they will loose market share.  It was a bifurcated statement and thus I believe it was accurate.  

Deserved congrats to jabbath 1987 for sustained good work that pleases many; a real milestone. I guess the new system will speed up the differential between we mere mortals and the greats of this site but it shows  Major Contribution to us all.

• Like 1