Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That cam7 and also one of the cams in livingroom are not working good for weeks now..but they didn't fix them and they even put the videos of that cams in archives..even with them not working good at all.But maybe in future VH will fix it.

i remember during my last membership there was many problem on the cam 7 and other cam it's probably because of that some videos in the archive not play good,just a little problem during the streaming and you can be sure you will have problem with this video in the archive

Just now, laptyratic1 said:

i remember during my last membership there was many problem on the cam 7 and other cam it's probably because of that some videos in the archive not play good,just a little problem during the streaming and you can be sure you will have problem with this video in the archive

Indeed.at least two cams a lot of times don't load or they are jumping seconds or stoping and that it's going on for some weeks now,also wasn't expecting VH to put the videos of that cams in archive..because of course they aren't working because the cams also not.But hey maybe one day the cams will be fixed.

Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed.at least two cams a lot of times don't load or they are jumping seconds or stoping and that it's going on for some weeks now,also wasn't expecting VH to put the videos of that cams in archive..because of course they aren't working because the cams also not.But hey maybe one day the cams will be fixed.

if you have recorded the videos of the naked yoga of teya you can PM me,theses videos not working in the archive

Just now, laptyratic1 said:

if you have recorded the videos of the naked yoga of teya you can PM me,theses videos not working in the archive

Don't have that but maybe someone else recorded it.The good thing in archive it's that we don't need to record things,so every time we want to see something we just go there.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't have that but maybe someone else recorded it.The good thing in archive it's that we don't need to record things,so every time we want to see something we just go there.

yes but when the videos want play correctly or completly :confused:

just to clear the subject up. if a vid is not playing correctly it was entered for a couple of reasons. it could have been 1 of multiple cams in the room. or it could have been saved on the theory that to not save it would mean that it would be lost forever & hopefully by saving it vh could somehow fix it in the future. the alternative would be that it would probably be lost forever. apologies!

• Like 1

This house it's becoming an reflection of the worst house and rep from Rlc...Dasha totaly brought all the vanishing and running to balcony that everybody disliked so much in her house,just horrible and hope she doesn't stay much more time,it's like an mini version of d&d house in Rlc..iukssssss.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

This house it's becoming an reflection of the worst house and rep from Rlc...Dasha totaly brought all the vanishing and running to balcony that everybody disliked so much in her house,just horrible and hope she doesn't stay much more time,it's like an mini version of d&d house in Rlc..iukssssss.

I agree with you

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

I agree with you

Sadly all my fears regard an changed or not Dasha were resolved,she does exactly the same thing she and Demid in for the last couple years in that infamous Rlc house of them.I look to this place and she it's in kitchen..5min after there she vanish to balcony,other times the house it's Totaly empty and boom..Dasha and her friend etc apear from the dam balcony.Just like i sayed thousands of times..she and Demid would be the worst thing for VH.VH should get the good exemples of that place(masha and Sasha)and never the worst of the worst(d&d).Its all about VH maintaining their good rep(that wasn't easy to got and still a long way to go).

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly all my fears regard an changed or not Dasha were resolved,she does exactly the same thing she and Demid in for the last couple years in that infamous Rlc house of them.I look to this place and she it's in kitchen..5min after there she vanish to balcony,other times the house it's Totaly empty and boom..Dasha and her friend etc apear from the dam balcony.Just like i sayed thousands of times..she and Demid would be the worst thing for VH.VH should get the good exemples of that place(masha and Sasha)and never the worst of the worst(d&d).Its all about VH maintaining their good rep(that wasn't easy to got and still a long way to go).

checking the timeline earlier & it was all about 3 girls in separate rooms all doing nothing. without stan, eva, & mark this apt should go on vacation for a while.

• Upvote 1