Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

checking the timeline earlier & it was all about 3 girls in separate rooms all doing nothing. without stan, eva, & mark this apt should go on vacation for a while.

Totaly agree,lets face it the best of this house it's teya and Stan togheter,sadly Dasha it's as boring as usual and her friend it's just like her.Worst thing is teya and Stan are starting to return to the start..when they were always vanishing being to balcony or that zone near livingroom.And that change it's a lot because Dasha..everytime she can she runs to balcony and the others go with her.Basicaly the apartment changed for worst with this two(hopefully only guests).

Don't remember seing anyone hidding on the blank spot of wc to talk on phone..thanks to Dasha and her friend that is happening in this house.That blonde guest girl that does zero its hidding on blind spot of wc talking on phone.Just horrible.

ze81 I don't know why you keep expecting Dasha or the blonde to do anything on VHTV as they are guests, although I will agree that the participants should not try and fall into the RLC trap as you keep saying.

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

ze81 I don't know why you keep expecting Dasha or the blonde to do anything on VHTV as they are guests, although I will agree that the participants should not try and fall into the RLC trap as you keep saying.

After all this days absoluty not expecting noting(at least good)from Dasha and her friend,just hope they will leave soon,because just like you said this two brought the bad things of Rlc and don't want see residents acting like this two,with them all day on computer,running every time they can balconies and also staying in blind spots of cams doing things.All This are some of the worst part of Rlc and should not be in VH.We like VH because it's diferent of Rlc for better and people like this being guests or residents only makes VH an worst place.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

our blond friend is adjusting well. should we call her ashley jr ? (01:48)

Capture_2017_08_01_19_00_45_970.png  0   429.76 kB

Or Tara jr., whatever happened to Tara and her bf? She was doing nothing, then her guy showed up and all hell broke loose. And they we're trying different sexy stuff as time went by, then poof, they were gone.

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Or Tara jr., whatever happened to Tara and her bf? She was doing nothing, then her guy showed up and all hell broke loose. And they we're trying different sexy stuff as time went by, then poof, they were gone.

I don't know what happen because I think they had high hopes for that girl 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

our blond friend is adjusting well. should we call her ashley jr ? (01:48)

Capture_2017_08_01_19_00_45_970.png

Opinions..basicaly that pic it's what she done all day..in bed looking to phone and computer for hours,also she was hide in blind place of wc talking on phone.

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

they decided to not be part of the project & when alex lina apt closed they vanished. just when she was getting smokin hot !!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

they decided to not be part of the project & when alex lina apt closed they vanished. just when she was getting smokin hot !!!!

Lol, we spent all those weeks talking about her mormon dress, and how she wasn't right for a voyeur site, Boy were we wrong! Maybe this girl will breakout like Tara did and surprise us all

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, we spent all those weeks talking about her mormon dress, and how she wasn't right for a voyeur site, Boy were we wrong! Maybe this girl will breakout like Tara did and surprise us all

i don't know how much you saw tonight ash but this is the worst night that i can remember since joining vh.only alice & pavel & nina & alan had sex. misty brought a guy over & wasm under the covers ala ashley & apparently he may have fucked her for about 20 seconds. dean went to sleep early & i think alex got drunk again. no sex at a& a despite 3 guys being there , alex dean, & drew but anna got nothing. the compound closed down so there wasn't even a naked card game. casahot is on vacation. layne & mika aren't fucking. maybe she was told not to , i don't know. but they were in the dark under the covers anyway so who cares. chloe & james , except for a 7 minute bj last night have done nothing for a week & after i stood up for them in the forum. and stan isn't here to fuck the shit out of teya. and eva & mark are home but did nothing. on the bright side i guess tomorrow can't be much worse!