Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Oh dear! I would love to be a fly on the wall when the boss pulls Tera into his office. Of course, I pretty much love being a fly on the wall everywhere I go. Let's just say, I'm a people person. Lol

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Who was the girl with Tera yesterday? Did she do anything?

She it's also an Dasha friend,stays sometimes there,and even stayed there one time when Dasha gone vacations,that's why I know so good she it's also an hide and hide just like Dasha and teya.

This is becoming pathetic..no one in apartment and it's almos 10of night there..teya leaved Probrably 7,8morning..and they other couple no ideia but at least they are out almost half of day by now..there's literally nothing to see..better anyone to see.Hope VH it's looking to this.Kind a look s that apartment that had two girls and they were never in and when in they did almost nothing..after some months VH close the apartment due to inactivity.This house looks the same thing.And of course nothing positive to say..because..nothing good it's happening in this apartment.

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have zero interest in watching eva do anything especially fuck--teya is the only reason I even check the site

Also don't find Eva interesting,teya indeed I found interesting but she never in the apartment(that have her name)so can't apresciate her almost never.Really tought that she would behave diferente from rlc but she it's acting just the same.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She it's also an Dasha friend,stays sometimes there,and even stayed there one time when Dasha gone vacations,that's why I know so good she it's also an hide and hide just like Dasha and teya.

Aha! More RLC connections. Hiding girls are the last thing this apt needs.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

Aha! More RLC connections. Hiding girls are the last thing this apt needs.

Not only the hidding,gess you missed the rlc back massages teya also brought from that place Amy..we need VH clean of those things.For the first time in VH I found myself switching cams a lot just to find an resident(mainly teya)because she it's always vanishing cams.This things should stay in Rlc.No hidding or teasing girls in were thanks.

I can live with back massages. I suppose there is a fine line between a "real" massage and one meant to buy views, but in the end who cares as long as it's sexy and fun. I don't expect every encounter to end in a sex.

• Upvote 1

Just an curiosity,and of topic..have you people watching the other two big houses that opened(vlad one and Dina one)Myself can't find it appealing to see,think the houses are just maybe too big or something?And there is just to much people living in them in my opinion.Think this things should create some kind of intimacy feeling and those two new apartment just feel kind shallow..strange that I watch them so little.So you watch it a lot?