Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

10 minutes ago, broxman said:

I know. You don't mind paying a bit extra if the cam placements are perfect, the nightvision works, or even if there are enough cams but overall VHTV sucks 

They shouldn't have up the price,they had just pust two apartments down and there are a LOT of technical problems going on,at least they should had fix the site first,put all apartments up THEN up the price,still can see some good things better in VH than in other cam sites,got tired of the others places endless teases and theatres not to mention all the hides and hides,in were it's more direct and less fakness in that regard.well..less this apartment hehe.

Just now, broxman said:

Thank you. The sound from the TV is REALLY loud, so loud you cannot hear anything.

Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. 

I don't think that I'll move the camera, but I can play with the microphone position.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, broxman said:

This is my last. I'd rather pay for RLC, at least you get decent quality cams on there.

Get prepare for endless teases..and more hiding than any user ever deserveee..also about half dozen dead apartments that nothing goes on.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They shouldn't have up the price,they had just pust two apartments down and there are a LOT of technical problems going on,at least they should had fix the site first,put all apartments up THEN up the price,still can see some good things better in VH than in other cam sites,got tired of the others places endless teases and theatres not to mention all the hides and hides,in were it's more direct and less fakness in that regard.well..less this apartment hehe.

That's what I was attracted to as well, if the cam quality, nightvision and placement were of better quality then VHTV would be great.

This is not soley directed at this apt but VHTV overall.

3 minutes ago, Layne said:

Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. 

I don't think that I'll move the camera, but I can play with the microphone position.

I think you're just going to ruin the audio. Why not just move it to the other side of the cabinet?

Just now, broxman said:

That's what I was attracted to as well, if the cam quality, nightvision and placement were of better quality then VHTV would be great.

One thing for sure,I remember VH for exemple about one year ago and it was a lot worst,they have improve a lot,that merited the have.In my opinion rlc didn't improve almost nothing or even got worst but VH evolved,still far from being good,or very good,but they are improving.Somethings like this cam near the tv shows how they are still very amateur in things,NEVER put a cam and mic close to tv...they should had arranged an smaller tv and instead it in wall o resto something or arranjed the fortiture other way..and there are a lot things that show how amateur they still are.But they can improve,god hope so..the rivals are becoming an mess.