Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

This house looks likes an bad version of twin peaks..with really bad actors,people vanishing,forced smiles..the most cool thing in it it's the cat that misteriosly show up and vanishes in pictures for ages..now the lost lover finaly appears and crashes on Floor..the loveee..isssnntt in the air..it's crazzyy..lol.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The guy in Evas and Marks bedroom is Stan?

Hep,now how will the dude stay in house without an tv in bedroom in Teya bedroom...the dude watches a lot of tv..maybe he could watch in pc..this don't smell good..maybe they gona put an tv in teya room in weekend.

Honestly, this guy in bed is very bad. The RLC, but his former fiancée, the blond girl, I saw was awesome! It would fit perfectly into VH, that Yes, with a good fucker. I prefer a thousand times to the blond girl than to Teya.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Honestly, this guy in bed is very bad. The RLC, but his former fiancée, the blond girl, I saw was awesome! It would fit perfectly into VH, that Yes, with a good fucker. I prefer a thousand times to the blond girl than to Teya.

In floor you mean..yes the dude lasts about two minutes not nice at all,agree that that blonde was beyound hot and would fit very nicely in VH,teya is also sexy but that blonde was in another level.Anyone of them with an dude that could last some time in bed would be nice to see.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gavurkel said:

I have no expectation from Teya.

I want to hope but ?????

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

She can be hot and sexy,seen that in rlc,very few but she show that,lets see if she show the best of her here.She have something..