Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

25 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I'm not sure why people would complain that Teya and her BF are not comfortable having sex on camera. They fuck like rabbits quite often (whenever he's there) and even if they turn out the lights in Teya's bedroom, the IR is so good on 2 of the 3 cameras, that it's not an issue. Here's a video of them having sex in the shower a few days ago, with the lights on and having no problems with the camera.

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_2.jpg

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_1.jpg

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_3.jpg

Teya_&_BF_Shower_Sex_2017-06-02_Cam_11.mp4

They had more or less Two times sex this way..with lights and just like you show in image..and they had more or less half a dozen times lights out with not nice image quality..if you can't see why most aren't happy then it's up to you...just check their housemates..Eva and mark..just the opposite an couple times lights out and a lot ot times in glorious lights on good qualitie.

• Upvote 1

I like the way the teya and Stan seem to really like one of another and Eva and mark the same and it's nice to watch that,but that's just not enough for VH,for their best hope they start rapidaly being propreply residents and acting like that.This affections etc it's nice and nothing against it continue,now it's the rest...just eating and eating and watching tablet will not make the cut...

17 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Check the timeline, golfer. That was Eva and Mark, Teya and Stan were in the kitchen at the same time.

looks like you're right. i couldn't find teya & stan so they just skipped sex alltogether. now eva & mark are hiding in the shower. bottom line is they are going backward. the curtain has to go. i don't usually not watch any apt at all but this is going to hurt them. it's not good.

• Upvote 3

I can understand that the courtain it's for the water not coming out a lot into wc Floor..BUT..big BUT..should be another cam in this case for Lets users watch what it's going on being courtains,because like happen residents will use it to do things undercover it.If they respected always the VH clients and what happened today didn't had happen then no problem with contain..but now two options..or another cam than let us watch over it..or thake it of.

Mmmm..something suspicious..Stan and mark were missing they appear and both witching the noses..and Stan evens cleans it to something..they weren't outside,they were hide in the room in the house..

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What time and cam?

O0:12,13..seen it now and now looks even stranger,but they gone out kitchen balcony and not room,it's the cam kitchen,and watching now I see how Stan right after get out there imediatly washes his mouth..strange..not only both are twitching the noses but that thing also..

• Upvote 1

If you do not know what surprises you! Such people do not change from one place to another or from one day to another. They do just enough to stay in the apartment but will also hide everything they can while they are in the apartment. This will not change! I already no I bother to see them... don't deserve to see them and stop seeing other couples. The day that changed by another couple Teya and Stan, I'll be back to see this apartment. By the way, to write in this thread does not mean that I'm watching them, I just think.