1 hour ago, mic351 said:

the guy's afraid to take his pants off.  If they are auditioning FAIL!!!  For him anyways.  She shows promise..

WTF are you talking about? I applaud him for leaving the underwear/pants on. I don't want to see his hairy ass. If you're interested in seeing his naked body more than hers, there are probably websites more attuned to your interests. That beautiful baby-doll was naked and being pleasured. What more do you want?

5 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

WTF are you talking about? I applaud him for leaving the underwear/pants on. I don't want to see his hairy ass. If you're interested in seeing his naked body more than hers, there are probably websites more attuned to your interests. That beautiful baby-doll was naked and being pleasured. What more do you want?

This site isn't just to see girls. Many come to see the guys as well. 

5 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

This site isn't just to see girls. Many come to see the guys as well. 

I digress. You are correct. Many men and women are into male nudity as well.

11 hours ago, Hyperb76 said:

Ahhh, such a Clever Retort.  Bet you're a big Trump Supporter too.  I was commenting on his fear of taking off his pants demonstrates this was a contrived act.  I felt that Alex and Anna went over to the apartment to tell Lisa and James that they need to shit or get off the pot.  They had to come up with something so they got this couple to have sex and forestall the inevitable.  In my opinion, the guy being afraid to take his pants off validated my claim.  In answer to your other accusations or implications. I believe most of the others in this site got my drift.  Obviously your Cheeto eating, basement dwelling ass needs to get out of your mom's house and see that most of the adult world does not post juvenile shit like you did.  But since you can't fix stupid, I'll simply move on and place you on my ignore list like I have the other simple minded keyboard commandos in here.  See ya!  But I wouldn't  wanna be ya!!! Idiot....  :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ahhh, such a Clever Retort.  Bet you're a big Trump Supporter too.  I was commenting on his fear of taking off his pants demonstrates this was a contrived act.  I felt that Alex and Anna went over to the apartment to tell Lisa and James that they need to shit or get off the pot.  They had to come up with something so they got this couple to have sex and forestall the inevitable.  In my opinion, the guy being afraid to take his pants off validated my claim.  In answer to your other accusations or implications. I believe most of the others in this site got my drift.  Obviously your Cheeto eating, basement dwelling ass needs to get out of your mom's house and see that most of the adult world does not post juvenile shit like you did.  But since you can't fix stupid, I'll simply move on and place you on my ignore list like I have the other simple minded keyboard commandos in here.  See ya!  But I wouldn't  wanna be ya!!! Idiot....  :biggrin::biggrin:

LOL. I'm not in a little sense even trying to cover up for the other dude. But hey, you are commentating about his way of living, in his moms basement and here you are trying to debate about a man on a voyeur site who keeps his pants on. You are a typical american keyboard warrior refering to things like 'Bet you're a big Trump Supporter and needs to mentally be the bigger guy by saying that he still lives in his moms basement. Instead you coulda just answered his question without any of the insults. You are the moron here. Don't bother to comment back until you reach a IQ of over 90. See ya! Idiot.... 

Just now, larskogge said:

LOL. I'm not in a little sense even trying to cover up for the other dude. But hey, you are commentating about his way of living, in his moms basement and here you are trying to debate about a man on a voyeur site who keeps his pants on. You are a typical american keyboard warrior refering to things like 'Bet you're a big Trump Supporter and needs to mentally be the bigger guy by saying that he still lives in his moms basement. Instead you coulda just answered his question without any of the insults. You are the moron here. Don't bother to comment back until you reach a IQ of over 90. See ya! Idiot.... 

First off, I was not attempting to debate him at all. It was not his comment per se I was responding to, it was the implications he made and the way he opened up the dialogue.  I feel I responded in kind. In a way and in retrospect I probably should have simply shined it on.  Conversely, his dialogue offended me. I have noted  that  by the reputations given some agree with the way I responded. You have a contrary view that I don't agree with but at least your insults are semi- and I do mean semi, intelligent.  BTW, I recently completed an IQ test as a volunteer for a study at my local college (Wayne State).  My IQ  was determined to be 151; what's yours?