4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

2058, Lisa is reading CC. 

She started looking at 2048 at her apartment and pictures of her in the tub.

• Upvote 1

It looked like Lisa was reading some of the comments to James,  if she looks at this more often I would say not to take anything to heart what is said here because of the diverse opinions. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

It looked like Lisa was reading some of the comments to James,  if she looks at this more often I would say not to take anything to heart what is said here because of the diverse opinions. 

thanks for the heads up. it will now be in the archives for all to see !

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I tried to get her to wave to us. No luck! Lol

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Next time try blowing her a kiss ? 

let's remember to give her possitive comments. she actually was pretty hot the 1 time that she had sex & she is gr8 to look at. if c & j get another apt & she & bf stay here it could work out well for us.

• Upvote 1

Comments from a few pages back, got me thinking and this is the result. This is not
directed at anyone in particular and it's not an accusation hurled at anyone, at all. I'm
just saying. So, please keep your hate mail to yourselves.

Having a high IQ doesn't necessarily make you an intelligent person. It could mean
you just have a higher propensity at learning how to be an idiot, or maybe even a
bigger idiot, little by little.

Intelligence, or smartness, if you like, comes not from a number, but from living,
and gaining life experience along the way. Hopefully, you can turn some of that
experience into knowledge. And, if you're truly lucky, you learn how to change
that knowledge and experience into wisdom. That's when you no longer have a
need or desire to brag about how smart you are or how high your IQ is.

Take Einstein, for example. He had an IQ of only 160, but he was predisposed to
using his knowledge and experience to become a very wise man, helping people
the world over, in many ways.

I say, "only 160," because there have been many people since, who have, or had,
much higher IQs than Einstein's. Some so high they couldn't be measured (around
300, or so). They were off the charts, literally.

Does that higher number give them the proclivity to become wiser people, or just bigger
idiots? I would say 'yes' on both counts, but I'm certainly not the one to judge.

On the other side of that Einstein coin, take a look at Trump. I don't know his IQ. He
would probably say it's very high, and maybe it is. But, after the kakistocracy he's
created, I think most of the country would rather he not be President, IMO. He hasn't
used his experience and knowledge to become a very wise person, IMO.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

An IQ test is a standardized test that has been around for decades and was specifically designed to measure intelligence; therefore, by definition it does measure a persons intelligence. The IQ test isn't designed to measure wisdom, which is what you are referring toin your post for the most part.

As for Trump, most of the people don't get to pick the president, most of the people who vote in districts according to the electoral college pick the president. 

Wont talk politics again here but Amy is right. The majority of the people did not vote for him. Its only the system of electoral college which made him win. With an election based on majority of votes Hillary would have won. Now back to topic: Nothing happens there :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I often see very long post and most of the time I go TL;DR but your @letsdothis is well thought out and it hits where my personally philosophy on how smart, clever or whatever persona might be. Well done! 

I posted this earlier, but it just vanished.
Thank you, Hector.
BTW, what does "TL;DR", mean?