3 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

As someone who has sculpted and painted many models, I say they are natural.  My test is the way the top of the breast connects to the chest.

Then she have amazing breast.Nice size,shape etc.But of course some breasts with implants also can look stunning.

I wonder if Chloe will still have a part to play in the project or is she leaving, IMO at least when she had a party something happened.

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VH newsletter says James and Chloe broke up, but that James and Lisa are going to try and find partners to keep the show going. Yeah right! Good luck with that. Give it a year!

May be they acknowledged that she likes someone else ? just speculating..

25 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Wrong word sorry, they did not sex but a fake hump https://voyeur-house.tv/realm11/cam13?timestamp=1501895682 kissing each other..

thanks for that link. i checked & saw this: 4:25, chloe shirt off-4:27 chloe undies pulled down-4:28 james gets on top & humps with shorts on-4:29 chloe pushes him off-4:30 james feels tit & chloe covers up & pulls undies back up. it looks like he wants to but she's playing hard to get. i wonder wtf did happen? did she indeed fuck that asshole guy while james was away & he found out about it? did he see the vid of her fighting him off & thought that she fucked him? i wish we knew more. if they have indeed broken up they should just part. this situation isn't helping either 1 of them.