5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Streaming é excelente e eu vi a maioria dos fucking Mas não posso obter o cronograma de trabalho

Para torná-lo curto, casal de convidados estavam ambos no banheiro e Chloe - James estavam fodendo

Então o guy do convidado saiu rather furado fora (interrumpting o fucking)

Ele preparou o cobertor e estava pronto para dormir quando a namorada saiu, gritando, batendo nele e roubando primeiro o travesseiro eo cobertor. Ela estava sempre voltando para bater nele.  

It is what I have observed and now more relieved that reason is finally making itself present and the only thing hurt there are the hearts and feelings.

Just now, Vicky1132 said:

an intelligent or wise man always try to act as a moderator on such incidents before it gets out of hand but this jamie guy was more interested in fucking her gf or sleeping wtf.

I would have thrown them out first hand... They could continue on the walkway outside. 

2 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

an intelligent or wise man always try to act as a moderator on such incidents before it gets out of hand but this jamie guy was more interested in fucking her gf or sleeping wtf.

I guess it's hard to predict it would have blown up like this, if i was in the middle of f'ng my boyfriend at their age, i probablt could car e less either.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope

mine neither. thanks. what a dissapointment. i was ready to give up then i saw them 69ing. then the stream got fucked up & when i tried to switch cams i had to keep leaving & coming back. finally i thought that it was over & posted the pics & by then i guess it was over. then i tried the timeline & got nothing but everything works everywhere else.