2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Tanto quanto eu entendo, eles têm relacionamentos complicados.

E esta não é a primeira vez. Batalhas - brigas - então novamente o amor. A menina agora não tem para onde ir. É por isso que ela está aqui.

Talvez eu tenha perdido algo.

No Groomy, you did not lose and thanks to you we all won. I in principle confirms my first impression about the incident yesterday and the neutrality of Chloe up to a certain point.
Thank you again
::)

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sickens me to know that they are doing this out of desparation. Fuck this world! 

Amy, Amy, Amy, everything for you is for despair? Can it not be simply out of desire and will? Tudio has to be conflict and not a harder division of opinions. How did we get in almost between Silvia and Josth recently?:cool:

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Remember that VH signaled a possible change of location if they are well accepted by us. I also note that the apartment has already been incorporated into the project, but Anna and Alex still have external routines. Can we suppose working on another apartment?

As for sleeping on the floor, my girlfriend and I from a long time ago slept on a carpet for a long time while building the bedroom. It's not that bad.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Remember that VH signaled a possible change of location if they are well accepted by us. I also note that the apartment has already been incorporated into the project, but Anna and Alex still have external routines. Can we suppose working on another apartment?

As for sleeping on the floor, my girlfriend and I from a long time ago slept on a carpet for a long time while building the bedroom. It's not that bad.

Yes I do camping, the problem and if they have nowhere else to go, the couple will hurt sir, as they will have sex side by side

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Yes I do camping, the problem and if they have nowhere else to go, the couple will hurt sir, as they will have sex side by side

Amy your are our Princes remember that and we all love you.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry Bear, I'm feeling sad and depressed today. I should really do something else. ☹

No problems! But I note that they are too new to the project to have a harder opinion formed earlier here. All there

But reinforcement that a "limit" was broken yesterday, outside the cam of course, but the consequences are evident.
I'm really hopeful that it was the last one.

But it is clear that my memory is "weak" for this and more. I will not remember this anytime soon.

And I'm also depressed and angry today but for another reason less sentimental and more financial.
We have several apartments today, practically all in some kind of activity and my need to follow them in sequence is not being well attended.
Buffering uncomfortable and steady here as well as time line failing. I'm premium and should not be having this kind of problem any more. In principle

Again my "bad" memory acting here.