19 hours ago, golfer06 said:

O triste é que alex provavelmente poderia ter feito pior. Pelo menos a câmera não enfrentar a parede!

Capture_2017_05_28_19_25_21_647.png

Again, the space is very limited in the bathroom. But vision and we would pick them up in the toilet. This is the only point of privacy that I gladly accept here. As I also observed before, any action there would have to be done standing up to have some positive effect.

I was not wrong on this one.

And yes, breaking the ice and I also really like (so far) the way Choe behaves. In a way, she gives James security.
Something similar to Anna about Alex for this topic.
I observed this yesterday with enough attention. And it was not at the moment that they were having sex.

Spectacle that she holds thus and does not break it (or James) with struggles or disagreements. I have already understood that in this place, perhaps by social custom, "fights" are really fights.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

A whole week, they were the kings of doing nothing. Now they are fucking like rabbits :biggrin:

That bunch of people was obviously the problem. Nice to see them this way.

One week? They enter the air in the early hours of Thursday.:cool:

Just now, Russ said:

Chloe está ficando mais relaxada com as câmeras  :heart:

Much more, we can say. And she's really hot.
I watched yesterday during sex and before James seemed to have some kind of pain in the neck and shoulders. And she was very attentive and careful in this

:heart: too