2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Starting to really like this couple.
They do their positions in a simple way, but they do them with the heart. Chloe really encourages and completes James.
I cant (in reference to other couples here) that this is not broken.Not by accident.
:cool:

Last sentence (translator attacks again)
To say that neither by accident do I want what I point up to damage.
L

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think that it is needed at all. playful is 1 thing but making her ass red is not good. hope the next step isn't turning into rex jr.

I watched this yesterday closely online and in detail (timeline) afterwards. Also like many here apprehensive.
Chloe at the beginning liked the game. Then she gave the signs that were already making her uncomfortable. If James complies and respects these signs of tolerance and does not abuse and force the bar for it, we have good times here.
Like now (and also yesterday) trying anal sex. Evidently Iate will happen however when Chloe is safer and more comfortable with it. He just needs to work at the right time.::)

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I watched this yesterday closely online and in detail (timeline) afterwards. Also like many here apprehensive.
Chloe at the beginning liked the game. Then she gave the signs that were already making her uncomfortable. If James complies and respects these signs of tolerance and does not abuse and force the bar for it, we have good times here.
Like now (and also yesterday) trying anal sex. Evidently Iate will happen however when Chloe is safer and more comfortable with it. He just needs to work at the right time.::)

Sex more difficult may be their game, not everyone likes the same thing,

• Upvote 1