What a surprise . I really had already lost hope of Anna's new apartment -Alex coming into activity today.:biggrin:

A little disappointed (a little alone), because I expected the presence of Anna and Alex for its inauguration. Obviously wait for this later.
Welcome Choe and James. Join the good and become the best. Or fight loudly for it.:cool:

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's the couple from under the blankets at a & a apt who are the residents.

Ufff...so it's that couple that were in Alex house..that loved blankets and not fun to watch...let see hope they changed in so short notice..

1 minute ago, ilikewatching said:

another couple is under the blankets now - having sex - but in a different room = Maria's 

Must be the "Rambo wanna be dude"...that dude recently moved the cam in Maria guest room..what a looser.

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Bem-vindo apartamento Chloe & James na Voyeur House TV.

Sim, é muito pequeno, mas aconchegante.

Este casal é trazido a nós por Alex & Anna . Este é o seu primeiro apartamento sob a sua gestão. Se Chloe & James se qualificar para ficar na VHTV por mais tempo (basicamente, se nosso público vai amá-los), eles serão movidos para um lugar maior com certeza.

Apreciar! Mais atualizações estão no caminho. Lembre-se, estamos adicionando de volta dois apartamentos!

Please VH, do not talk about "moving on" as I'm already getting traumatized by it. References to this feeling I think are dispensed, correct?
::)

3 minutes ago, ilikewatching said:

another couple is under the blankets now - having sex - but in a different room = Maria's 

Hep..Just look it..it's the Rambo wanna bee dude..what a looser.That short dude shouldn't be again in the house because he moved the cam one night and we can't see things properly..smart ass...

I have already decided this apartment will be low on my lists of "must watch".  Rooms with no cams.  Tenants who hide.   Come on VHTV, if you can get Josh and Silvia, you can surely do better than this!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have already decided this apartment will be low on my lists of "must watch".  Rooms with no cams.  Tenants who hide.   Come on VHTV, if you can get Josh and Silvia, you can surely do better than this!

There are no more rooms. Sofa will be the bed