Lisa and James?
Vh, Groomy or has anyone explained what this means or will mean?
Or how do we most often have to guess and interpret things here in our own way?

I just noticed that earlier today both Sugar and James were in Anna's apartment, talking to Alex.

Chloe returns? We've seen this movie before, have not we?
::)

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I understand you, Russ, and agree on that. As this is the first experiment of Anna & Alex with their only managed House outside of their own, it should be understandable why they decided to keep place like that. They plan, however, to expand it to newer, larges House later this year. We will give additional notification once there will be detailed plans on that.

I guess I'll have something to look forward in the months ahead. I do hope it isn't like the huge complex where there are lot dead space and chemistry with group take time to develop 

Two thing came to mind while looking at thisScreen_Shot_2017_07_06_at_6_15_44_PM.png

Is James using all the tape to protect the camera cable from cat.

secondly what did James tell Lisa about the high of the camera. At least that what I am guessing their were talking about when he point at spot on the wall. 

8 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

I saw her change her top and pants exposing her bra and panties to him.  He didn't look up from his phone.

What are their sleeping arrangements?  I can't tell from the free camera.

last night she slept on the kitchen floor & he slept on the sofabed.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

last night she slept on the kitchen floor & he slept on the sofabed.

Floor must be really uncomfortable. Why can't they sleep together in the bed? They are friends obviously. I have slept with girls in a bed on some ocassions just to sleep there because they were in a relationship. So I don't get why they don't do it.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Floor must be really uncomfortable. Why can't they sleep together in the bed? They are friends obviously. I have slept with girls in a bed on some ocassions just to sleep there because they were in a relationship. So I don't get why they don't do it.

I don't understand that either. Chloe was sleeping with that other guy in the bed, while James was away.

• Upvote 1