Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

No on demand things planned, if you're interested. This initiative comes from the participants, they want to try something new.

This is where the industry is right now. Tenants doing things, not because they would normally do them, but rather for the purpose of gaining views that in turn yield the maintenance of their cash flow. It's another step away from voyeurism like it or not.

• Upvote 1

Look it might be an ice breaker for the rest of the complex, particularly if they use the pool. I'm sure Layla and Eric would jump right in. Also they should institute a rule Saturday.- if you want to visit, get naked. Thumbs up

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This is where the industry is right now. Tenants doing things, not because they would normally do them, but rather for the purpose of gaining views that in turn yield the maintenance of their cash flow. It's another step away from voyeurism like it or not.

May be. But who are we to limit them or tell them what to do and what to not to. We're happy to promote their initiative ideas for their own sake :)

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

May be. But who are we to limit them or tell them what to do and what to not to. We're happy to promote their initiative ideas for their own sake :)

Because it could devolve into what would essentially be camming. This a direct threat to the heart of your business. If the tenants become nothing but performers, why bother paying for a subscription when the same thing, perhaps even better, can be see for free elsewhere? Your business is voyeurism. Many people pay to be a fly on the wall and they don't want the tenants acting.

21 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Look it might be an ice breaker for the rest of the complex, particularly if they use the pool. I'm sure Layla and Eric would jump right in. Also they should institute a rule Saturday.- if you want to visit, get naked. Thumbs up

Well if the initiative comes from them they are maybe into this but want to set a lil pressure for themselves by announcing it so they have no way back. Some people are into nudity but need to force themselves a lil to do it.

• Upvote 1

I think it will be an interesting experiment. When they like it we will have a nice and hot summer. Maybe the were into nudism before. Lena and Katie were always the least shyest of them all. So maybe they like doing it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

For goodness sakes, they are having sex on the internet. This talk of inhibitions just sounds so crazy to me.

Well I think it takes a lot more to show off to people you actually see looking at you than to a cam. If I think about it myself I think it would be the same for me.

Maybe, but I think I would be the opposite. The thing that I would fear the most would be people who know me, seeing me having sex on the internet. Plus, with the possibility of it being recorded, I would fear that far more.

• Upvote 1