Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

If this compound is deleted, I personally will not miss them that much, well maybe Erica and Layla.  To tell you the truth, I more of lees really scaled back on watching them after that debacle with Sylvia and Josh.  I'm not kidding, it really pissed me off the way Sylvia was manhandled. I refuse  to support thugs or those that condone their actions.  However, it could be the compound was simply too expensive to run and the ratings fell off out of lack of diversity.  Seems like after a while they got to be the same o same o.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

If this compound is deleted, I personally will not miss them that much, well maybe Erica and Layla.  To tell you the truth, I more of lees really scaled back on watching them after that debacle with Sylvia and Josh.  I'm not kidding, it really pissed me off the way Sylvia was manhandled. I refuse  to support thugs or those that condone their actions.  However, it could be the compound was simply too expensive to run and the ratings fell off out of lack of diversity.  Seems like after a while they got to be the same o same o.

And as I understand it from VH-TV statement, then these thugs also cheat them out of their money 

• Like 1