Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh ok, i can see how Americans would find it offensive using it arug, the people who decorated this house may just think it looks cool, so i would need to know if they were deliberatley did it to be offensive before i'd get upset about it.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok, i can see how Americans would find it offensive using it arug, the people who decorated this house may just think it looks cool, so i would need to know if they were deliberatley did it to be offensive before i'd get upset about it.

Nope not at all I have been to Russia and to many other Eastern European countries and normal people there love the American way of life and they have many flags and stuff of the USA there. They do it just because they think its cool. They dont even think doing it to offend anybody with it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They can replace it with what ever they want as long its no swastika or IS flag

Hi jabbath, you wouldn't want a swatika as a rug because of what it represents, It's the same thing here, obviously this flag is only a piece of cloth, but it's what it represents to Americans, our freedom, and the people that give their lives everyday to maintain out freedom. I'm not sure how most people here feel, but the way the world is now, this represents the sacrifice our military and the families make for our country, sounds corny, but it would be the context of why they put the flag there i would like to know. How does this have to do with skinnt dipping in the pool i saw as an earlier discussion? id rather talk about that!

• Upvote 1

Then get it off the floor and take your nasty dirty clothes off of it. It is a rug, it is meant to offend. It is in the belly of an arch enemy; therefore, I think it's more likely meant to offend, then to show love for the USA. 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jabbath, you wouldn't want a swatika as a rug because of what it represents, It's the same thing here, obviously this flag is only a piece of cloth, but it's what it represents to Americans, our freedom, and the people that give their lives everyday to maintain out freedom. I'm not sure how most people here feel, but the way the world is now, this represents the sacrifice our military and the families make for our country, sounds corny, but it would be the context of why they put the flag there i would like to know. How does this have to do with skinnt dipping in the pool i saw as an earlier discussion? id rather talk about that!

Hey Ash I got your point. But without all those thinking in national and religous boundaries most wars wont be necessary.

But lets got to the skinny dipping shall we? :biggrin: Our friend groomy translated that the participants discussed their limits about nudity and they are quite tight. Amy for example wont let see her by another guy nude or at least topless. The other girls are not really better. So I guess no skinny dipping.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then get it off the floor and take your nasty dirty clothes off of it. It is a rug, it is meant to offend. It is in the belly of an arch enemy; therefore, I think it's more likely meant to offend, then to show love for the USA. 

What enemy of yours are you talking of? 

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly, it's an unnecessary distraction. Without knowing the intent for certain, it begs the question. Even though, to me a rug can only be designed to offend. Anyways, out of respect for the flag and those men and women who sacrifice their lives for my freedom and liberty, this apt will get no views from me.

• Upvote 1