Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

13 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

To me they are having fun which makes it enjoyable to watch. I call this the Iris policy.

Absolutely! Having fun! That's what it is all supposed to be about. Glad you can appreciate that too! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I want to see if the condom makes an appearance. That's the one thing I don't like about Peter. I'm starting to think he needs the friction of a condom to cum. There are guys like that.

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Boo silbido toma toalla de salir a la calle ::)

And I doubt that these hours comes out someone who can see them. Disappointing again! I expected much more! And Furthermore the game finished too soon! Perhaps they could fuck without Exchange, but Katie is the only one that I don't see arranged. She is without a doubt the most children of all! I say child because that well then fucks with her boyfriend in room and in front of the cameras and let it run in your Cone! It seems too fake and does not surprise me that if placed in the same commitment to Vlad and Amy, I think that I would not hesitate even do an Exchange with wood and Peter. I again repeat that Peter likes to Katie.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

People here are going on and on about Lena. I prefer Katie. She is just too cute. Although I didn't like her batting away Phil's hand from here asshole. All in good time.

Haha I know what you mean. Sometimes I like Lena better sometimes Katie. Havent decided yet whos my favorite. Maybe both of them equaly :biggrin:

• Upvote 1