Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

Just now, Noldus said:

what is this - German Swedish ? 

Da, I am doing the cross languages. We should all speak 5 languages and mixed them. It happens to me a lot with my foreign friends from different countries.

Flickorna is nicer then mädchen, even if like also ragazze or chicas, but not filles, to short...

7 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

The 4 girls went to a restaurant, where Kami could it real food with real proteins, and then they went to their favorite bar, listening to a singer...

Strange, the replay doesn't work between 02:31 and 03:39. What happened ? We can't see them coming back. Has anybody seen them live ?

Yulia didn't come back with them, the blond girl (Tatania) is sleeping on the couch in the LR.

My replay did the same, sorry missed the real time. I think (angel J) has a bad break out of herps. You can see her medicating and putting on make up to hide it on her face three places and on her private part eight places at restroom 21:50 

51 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Da, I am doing the cross languages. We should all speak 5 languages and mixed them. It happens to me a lot with my foreign friends from different countries.

Flickorna is nicer then mädchen, even if like also ragazze or chicas, but not filles, to short...

I simply enjoy Kam in all of her glory. sorry polls I am the dissenting vote Kam is still number 1. I am like Ridge stop and start my subscription based on if she is around. she wont leave damn her. Once she leaves I can go about life without rlc.