Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

Beldonn1, I guess you speak Russian as you know all those things: Kami´s ballet, Bolshoi show, trip to Trieste etc. As I follow this general chat only very occasionally, I have no idea about what the girls do outside of lying in bed with their phones most of the day.

I do not even know who this Yula is you are talking about. I can see that there are again five girls in the apartment, though only Kamila, Kristy and Heidi are named. Is Yula one of the other two, the one that now sleeps in Kamila´s bed?

5 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Beldonn1, I guess you speak Russian as you know all those things: Kami´s ballet, Bolshoi show, trip to Trieste etc. As I follow this general chat only very occasionally, I have no idea about what the girls do outside of lying in bed with their phones most of the day.

I do not even know who this Yula is you are talking about. I can see that there are again five girls in the apartment, though only Kamila, Kristy and Heidi are named. Is Yula one of the other two, the one that now sleeps in Kamila´s bed?

Yula is a very good friend of Kami, she is the one sleeping in her bed now. She is a fashion model too.

This apartment is interesting if you can know what the girls are talking about and what they are doing outside. I don't understand enough russian to get it all, but they repeat themselves a lot so after a moment I can get it.

Kitek, who really understand russian, was doing this work but he seemingly gave up unfortunately.

For me, this is the only interesting apartment as things are changing constantly, the girls have an interesting life, full of passion and emotion.

• Upvote 1

One more comment about ballet and Bolshoi. My niece graduated from an eight-year ballet school and was very talented, but her back was not strong enough for that profession, she is nowadays physical education instructor and Pilates teacher. I was able to follow her ballet training (four hours a day, five days a week) and dancing during all those years, and I know Bolshoi Theater, which is perhaps the best and most requiring ballet theater in the world. Paying regard to this, I do not understand why you mention ballet and Bolshoi when speaking about Kamila. No one who sleeps until noon and spends the day in bed with the phone can have anything to do with real ballet. Kami can of course have some kind of dancing as a hobby, though I have never seen anything refering to that. But as said, I have not followed this chat and do not know what is going on.

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

One more comment about ballet and Bolshoi. My niece graduated from an eight-year ballet school and was very talented, but her back was not strong enough for that profession, she is nowadays physical education instructor and Pilates teacher. I was able to follow her ballet training (four hours a day, five days a week) and dancing during all those years, and I know Bolshoi Theater, which is perhaps the best and most requiring ballet theater in the world. Paying regard to this, I do not understand why you mention ballet and Bolshoi when speaking about Kamila. No one who sleeps until noon and spends the day in bed with the phone can have anything to do with real ballet. Kami can of course have some kind of dancing as a hobby, though I have never seen anything refering to that. But as said, I have not followed this chat and do not know what is going on.

It is a ballet, but a part of it is theater and played by non-dancers, Kami is one of those. It's more a Broadway show than anything else. Kami wants to be an actress, so that's a beginning for her.

And these girls are called fashion models. She is a fashion model too. Does that actually mean that they are wannabe fashion models? How many modeling gigs per month do you think they have got? Fashion models do not lie in bed, they work, they have photo sessions, fashion shows etc. I may be a beast this morning, but to me it seems that RLC is so far the best gig these girls have had - yes, in Barcelona they were filmed on a motorboat for some touristic purposes, but that´s about it.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

And these girls are called fashion models. She is a fashion model too. Does that actually mean that they are wannabe fashion models? How many modeling gigs per month do you think they have got? Fashion models do not lie in bed, they work, they have photo sessions, fashion shows etc. I may be a beast this morning, but to me it seems that RLC is so far the best gig these girls have had - yes, in Barcelona they were filmed on a motorboat for some touristic purposes, but that´s about it.

No, fashion models don't have gigs every day. Kami can have work for a  few days in a week, rarely nothing. They often travel, they went to Dubai mostly or Abu Dhabi, or Hong Kong, Turkey last time for Kami. Yula was in Greece these last days. The gigs are often late in the day. A part of the work is to getting work, so they published photos of them on their social media, go to bars, concerts, shows, to get better known. Of course, RLC is a source of income for them, but Kami seems to have some good money with her work - and they don't pay any rent, electricity, water, internet...

OK, you seem to know them like your own pockets. Good if they have decent work and no more need to travel to far away cities for attending parties, "all expenses paid".

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Today is the big day for Kami, the opening of her ballet. Till yesterday, she was still hesitating between a wig or cutting her hair short. Eventually, once with Yula in her bedroom, she firmly decided herself for wearing a wig during the show and having a skull massage to improve her hair quality. So she went to bed happy after physically training herself a bit, helped by Yula.

Kami is the queen of ups and downs, changing mood very quicky, seeming totally at lost when anything is going wrong from stomach ache to bad weather. But she is very courageous, even risky, has no fear. She is living in a constant emotional stress.

Kristy and Yula know how to deal with her, with kindness, and it is nice to watch.

Otherwise Kami is planning a trip, thinking of taking a bus to Trieste in Italy - she has been dreaming of a long but trip for at least a year -, and trying to improve her english listening to US bad tv soap.

She won't do any tour with the Bolshoi show, which will be filmed.

When did they rehearse for the play?Kami hasn't spent that much time out of the apartment lately,except to party late at night.

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, fashion models don't have gigs every day. Kami can have work for a  few days in a week, rarely nothing. They often travel, they went to Dubai mostly or Abu Dhabi, or Hong Kong, Turkey last time for Kami. Yula was in Greece these last days. The gigs are often late in the day. A part of the work is to getting work, so they published photos of them on their social media, go to bars, concerts, shows, to get better known. Of course, RLC is a source of income for them, but Kami seems to have some good money with her work - and they don't pay any rent, electricity, water, internet...

Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong and Turkey, the fashion capitals of the world. :dodgy: