Maria & Grisha Part #2

Why the guests of Maria and grisha continue to covering  the cams that we pay to see!?Its not the first time and continue happening.That useless blonde dude(of course boyfriend of that guest that doesn't do anything)covered the cam3 that gives the closest view of livingroom.That is crap!Worst it's VH continue letting this happening in Maria and grisha places.She and him should not return to the house.

7 hours ago, fabiopereirabr said:

You are right! It was the blond guy who did it! I am not sure why, tho!

7 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I think Thr blond guy blocked the bathroom cam. The playback isn't playing right 

That cam also!?This blonde dude covered TWO dam cams!The wc one and the cam3 in livingroom.

12 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

the poor maid looks bored,is there not anyone tending to her needs??

If there is someone then it's not in this house..she in it doesn't do absoluty nothing that we expect from VH..Probrably she does it of cam,like she takes her showers etc,all of cam.

1 minute ago, cyberleader said:

you look at her sometimes and think,she need a damm good f  k,that would put a smile on her boat.

Iukss no..when I look at her it reminds me everything that is bad in VH..she cleans and talk and talk..then everything we expected from VH(like nudity,hot moments,sex)she doesn't do it on cam.