Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Looks who's back, please repeat last week:biggrin:

Maria_Grisha_guest.jpg

Waiting for this! But where the hell is Scarlett?
She was there a few moments ago.
Oleg, ok left early and by the time it is now possibly already in return.
But what about Scarlett?
And Maxim? Let's have him there again? Or will it be the maid's turn?
::)

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Waiting for this! But where the hell is Scarlett?
She was there a few moments ago.
Oleg, ok left early and by the time it is now possibly already in return.
But what about Scarlett?
And Maxim? Let's have him there again? Or will it be the maid's turn?
::)

Probrably she it's in the house BUT in the room without cam..people apear and desapear this house a lot,result of having places without cams.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probrably she it's in the house BUT in the room without cam..people apear and desapear this house a lot,result of having places without cams.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam13?timestamp=1501356632

I admit when I make a mistake. I paid for the language. Scarlet was hiding, yes. On cam 4 I almost never look. The worst view from there.
And Oleg, as I anticipated, just arrived

2 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

spoiled boy man Ze cry cry cry all time no get way Maybe Tay need give spanken ::)

You should return to the rlc posts..in there it's all..this girls are fantastic,she just wake up,she it's sleeping and looks lovely bla bla,wrong forum post.byebye.

1 minute ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Tay think Zeman need pussy, no have long time and hand tired :biggrin:

This is not cool, you may disagree with a persons comments but there is no need to make it personal.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam13?timestamp=1501356632

I admit when I make a mistake. I paid for the language. Scarlet was hiding, yes. On cam 4 I almost never look. The worst view from there.
And Oleg, as I anticipated, just arrived

Hehe,indeed that corner of the house only it's visible on cam4,Somethimes we don't even think than somebody it's in that chair and corner and boom..there it is someone sit in there.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

This is not cool, you may disagree with a persons comments but there is no need to make it personal.

Thanks,to me seems an rlc cc forum user..that people(or part of it)don't like or acept that people give their opinions,good or bad ones and they instead of giving their side they just go to insults and stuff.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,indeed that corner of the house only it's visible on cam4,Somethimes we don't even think than somebody it's in that chair and corner and boom..there it is someone sit in there.

The tip was Maria just taking dishes to someone in that direction. I checked and surprised, it was Scarett. I went back on the line and I saw that she was there.

All other apartments are at rest or on their cruise activity (standard sex), so the stage of attentions and expectations is all of Mary and Mary, along with Grisha if they correspond. And apparently they will.:cool:

Saved just yet in activities outside the noted above complex which is in meeting- (plus one). Let's see who from there will now be dragged by the hair to the main gate.
:dodgy: