Maria & Grisha Part #2

40 minutes ago, Just In said:

I will agree that they should only be smoking out in the yard and I also think they should either move the camera to the corner and pin the curtain behind it or dismount the camera from the window and put it on a tripod in the corner so that the curtains don't interfere with it. As for closing the curtains I know you personally don't like it but I don't care because the nv works good, there may be a couple of valid reasons for closing the curtains 1 for setting the right mood or 2 to stop peeping toms and protect Mary from local's prying.

With calm and less reactive and impulsive, I reviewed the whole situation in its chronological order, carefully syncerizing effect and cause / cause and effect.

Maria, yes, she closes the curtains, possibly to eliminate the light of day (it's already day) and create a more appropriate environment for the situation. In her intention, in my interpretation.

Mary walks out onto the porch by the side of the bed facing the window and the door or she accidentally knocks the cam.
I believe it was not for smoking, but maybe they would warm things up there, since they obviously had no intention or logic to use the porch for it.

When they return and when closing the door the curtain partially covers the cam. We see that part of the bed was still visible, but with the curtain and consequently the lights off the available visualization becomes ineffective. Or by looking at it they come free, but in those that we have the transmitted image we do not receive so.

Who corrected the later cam was Maria and it is evident that she did it without any knowledge of what happened there. In other words, no support notifications were issued or she did not check.
But since she checked her cell phone before, I do not think anyone made the note.
I assure you, I did, someone else?

The fact is that the two other cams attenuated the disaster (best moments will make this more than evident)

An unfortunate accident and a proof to all the doubt that Murphy Law really exists.
LOL.

Still inclined to bring some kind of "alert" meaningful and with preventive capacity to new unforeseen future situations.

If it were not this, the result achieved even for NV would be note 10, but for my part it drops to 8.5 or just 8.
Everyone here in that bed and moment had an excellent performance. Better than we had before with Oleg and Scarlett.
It means that we are competently evolving there for this purpose.

Now wait for the next one that I hope will be a complete exchange with Oleg and Scarlett and so, again assume the best position.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

With calm and less reactive and impulsive, I reviewed the whole situation in its chronological order, carefully syncerizing effect and cause / cause and effect.

Maria, yes, she closes the curtains, possibly to eliminate the light of day (it's already day) and create a more appropriate environment for the situation. In her intention, in my interpretation.

Mary walks out onto the porch by the side of the bed facing the window and the door or she accidentally knocks the cam.
I believe it was not for smoking, but maybe they would warm things up there, since they obviously had no intention or logic to use the porch for it.

When they return and when closing the door the curtain partially covers the cam. We see that part of the bed was still visible, but with the curtain and consequently the lights off the available visualization becomes ineffective. Or by looking at it they come free, but in those that we have the transmitted image we do not receive so.

Who corrected the later cam was Maria and it is evident that she did it without any knowledge of what happened there. In other words, no support notifications were issued or she did not check.
But since she checked her cell phone before, I do not think anyone made the note.

The fact is that the two other cams attenuated the disaster (best moments will make this more than evident)

An unfortunate accident and a proof to all the doubt that Murphy Law really exists.
LOL.

Still inclined to bring some kind of "alert" meaningful and with preventive capacity to new unforeseen future situations.

If it were not this, the result achieved even for NV would be note 10, but for my part it drops to 8.5 or just 8.
Everyone here in that bed and moment had an excellent performance. Better than we had before with Oleg and Scarlett.

Now wait for the next one that I hope will be a complete exchange with Oleg and Scarlett and so, again assume the best position.

I send her a tweet. Thats why she fixed the cam when she looked on phone...

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

LOL.

I assure you, I did not!Someone else?

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

LOL.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

LOL.

Unfortunately I don't think they should be doing this so often as like other places it becomes the norm and people will complain and say it is boring, if they continue swinging they should stretch it out and build up some anticipation. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes. https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam12?timestamp=1501410856
She flipped the plate with the food. Dont know what it was about. Grisha left.

MariaAngry.JPG

MariaAngry2.JPG

MariaAngry3.JPG

MariaAngry3.JPG

No ! They did not "fight"! Only one argument from Maria and Grisha again and as always, absorbs without reacting.

And the cause of the argument possibly has to do with the bed situation or the fact that Maria has to sleep on the couch.
Some Russian translator in the audience?

In my opinion, now it's time for you to come in with Maria and deal with these "explosions" on her part. Remember that this is also unpleasant to be seen on cam.

Until this moment throughout your stay in the project, the verbal and even physical conflict departs solely and exclusively from she.

23 minutes ago, Just In said:

Unfortunately I don't think they should be doing this so often as like other places it becomes the norm and people will complain and say it is boring, if they continue swinging they should stretch it out and build up some anticipation. 

but they need to do more in between. i for 1 don't watch them live anymore as they are usually doing nothing or hiding & there is a lot of bad streaming in many of the cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No ! They did not "fight"! Only one argument from Maria and Grisha again and as always, absorbs without reacting.

And the cause of the argument possibly has to do with the bed situation or the fact that Maria has to sleep on the couch.
Some Russian translator in the audience?

In my opinion, now it's time for you to come in with Maria and deal with these "explosions" on her part. Remember that this is also unpleasant to be seen on cam.

Until this moment throughout your stay in the project, the verbal and even physical conflict departs solely and exclusively from she.

maybe i'm wrong but i did watch most of the 3some live (1 of the few things i've seen live from them of late) & it looked like maria wanted mary to sleep with grisha. at 1st i thought why isn't maria staying also but their bed doesn't appear to be very big.

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but they need to do more in between. i for 1 don't watch them live anymore as they are usually doing nothing or hiding & there is a lot of bad streaming in many of the cams.

Couldn't agree more,we all like the orgies and stuff but that doesn't work if usualy the rest of time they aren't doing nothing or vanishing cams.But if that thing of being more active and present during the day didn't changed and it's now over a month sinse they start hardly they gona change now.