Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My friend, you are very reactive. See that a cam apparently is being mounted.
For the leftovers we can see that the patio is semi-covered (one part to the time and another with cover.) So a cam very close to the pool in my view becomes unfeasible Possibly we will have one facing x in another vision. , But at least it's going.
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam111:cool:

Still,why they put the chairs in the new blind spot?Why don't the chairs etc that they sit and stay stayed were they were..now its totaly visible that spot..what isn't visible at all it's..the new place they are.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Still,why they put the chairs in the new blind spot?Why don't the chairs etc that they sit and stay stayed were they were..now its totaly visible that spot..what isn't visible at all it's..the new place they are.

Again, my friend "Look again". The point that the new cam will inevitably take is not only this area but also practicing all the rest of the yard. And apparently the chairs form moved to release the same for work

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Again, my friend "Look again". The point that the new cam will inevitably take is not only this area but also practicing all the rest of the yard. And apparently the chairs form moved to release the same for work

Still not seing that,were do you see an new cam in yard?And for what reason they put the chairs in the blind spot of yard?Really don't see how the chairs in the original spot were dificulting any cam to be installed.They had two three open view spots to put chairs to sit and they put them in the blind spot.When they go to there see if you can see them..well maybe an foot,head and few more.

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this view is a lot better now.

Capture_2017_08_01_12_18_16_433.png

See thebear,look at the image,why they moved the chairs from that place that now it's finaly visible.Sont see any new cam,maybe you are talking that new cam will be put in this blind corner?But again if so,why to sit and put things in the blind spot?

With the closure of the compound and Casahot they should be trying to pull as much subs as possible as it open season, I'd say get rid of Scarlett and Oleg and invite Mary to come and stay.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

With the closure of the compound and Casahot they should be trying to pull as much subs as possible as it open season, I'd say get rid of Scarlett and Oleg and invite Mary to come and stay.

Yes bring in Mary and Maxim. That would be much better than O&S.

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't say i will miss that compound place,looked more like voyeur villa place than an VH one.Just to large with too much persons in it,no sense of intimacy with the residents or house.They should take maybe one or two couples of the place and put them in smaller houses were we could feel more intimacy,connection with them.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maxim and Mary are great, but Oleg and Scarlett are not left behind either.
We have seen this recently,
The ideal would be the 3 couples together. Or taking turns,
What prevents this in fact as I have already observed is Oleg still resistant to following the next stage.

Bringing even this new and unknown compound to the cake recipe would make it more consistent.

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

oleg & scarlett have taken a vacation lately. they had like 3 good nights in 3 weeks. that's just not enough.

Oleg and Scarlett as I said before leave very early and return very late.
Together or in some separate conditions. Effectively tired.

So they must and can only act as support for Maria and Grisha.
Maxim and Mary, as we have already seen, has a freer agenda for permanence throughout the day. That is why I observed the relay between them.
That's why I also noticed more support for "dead" hours.
How they were in the other apartment.

Remember how the provisions of furniture were there.
This is what is failing here.
Not as they see themselves but rather as they show each other through the points of the cams

Golfer you have the files. Make a comparison of how the parties were in the room before and how we see it now; Same for the rooms and kitchen ..

I mean it will be nitde for the understanding,.

They changed the pool location to near the cam yard..does it mean VH isn't gona put other cam catching the things a lot closer!?Hope not,the yard needs a new cam and at least to more cams for inside the house,one for the stairs zone and other for the room without cam also.