Maria & Grisha Part #2

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maria only have hot friends .. A new one (don't remember her) have arrived

Is that not her photographer friend?

23 minutes ago, Just In said:

I'm fairly certain it's the photographer.

Marias_guest.jpg

Could be an photographer but doesn't like cams that much..one night she sleeped in livingroom with an dude and they covered an cam...

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

The cam guestroom has a empty hole in the timeline.. Video streaming jumps from 3:40 to 5:39am.. why???

guess they didn't want us to see all of the nothing that was happening. probably someone hiding there. just a wild guess cause that's never happened here (except all of the time).

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

guess they didn't want us to see all of the nothing that was happening. probably someone hiding there. just a wild guess cause that's never happened here (except all of the time).

I hate them...

58 minutes ago, mib82 said:

The cam guestroom has a empty hole in the timeline.. Video streaming jumps from 3:40 to 5:39am.. why???

Why didn't you report this to our Support team? It clearly looks like a bug with either software or camera. For gods sake, please do let us know via priority line, we could have missed it in forums and never fix it. 

Our team investigates the problem at the moment.

• Upvote 1

i just watched the timeline (between skips). freddy passed out on the air bed at 03:30. somehow he went downstairs & at 03:40 ran up the stairs & entered the guestroom. gr cam skipped from 03:40 to 05:39. i'm guessing that maybe he tripped over something when entering the room & maria & grisha didn't notice it till 05:39. 

freddy 1.gif

freddy 2.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i just watched the timeline (between skips). freddy passed out on the air bed at 03:30. somehow he went downstairs & at 03:40 ran up the stairs & entered the guestroom. gr cam skipped from 03:40 to 05:39. i'm guessing that maybe he tripped over something when entering the room & maria & grisha didn't notice it till 05:39. 

freddy 1.gif  0   1.86 MB

freddy 2.gif  0   1.02 MB

An evening Freddy not passing out is not a good evening for him :biggrin: