Maria & Grisha Part #2

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And went straight to action. Better give them an own place. They have proven they are worth it at GMs old place:

MaryMaxim1.JPG

Great to see some action, hope they will try to continue this trend.:biggrin:

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And went straight to action. Better give them an own place. They have proven they are worth it at GMs old place:

MaryMaxim1.JPG  0   114.31 kB

Sorry but think Rays deserve that first:biggrin:,that dude and his girlfriends were the best thing in the old place,and in my opinon a lot more than this couple.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Sorry but think Rays deserve that first:biggrin:,that dude and his girlfriends were the best thing in the old place,and in my opinon a lot more than this couple.

Right but Mary is so hot. Did you watch her in the old place? That girl has fire without being shy at all when others around 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Right but Mary is so hot. Did you watch her in the old place? That girl has fire without being shy at all when others around 

Don't remember her,the dude I Remeber but her not that much,Gess it's tastes,Ray had two girls that were so sexy,would Totaly rock an house with him and one or two of them:biggrin:,but in the end i just prefer new people in new houses,that's the major novelty and surprise factor This sites gives to us.