Maria & Grisha Part #2

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the guestroom is the worst for setup & lighting that i've seen here. couldn't even recognize who was there.

Honestly seen dozens and dozens in houses in VH and this one takes the prize for worst cam position(and quality of the same isn't the better also),in resume it's the unique place from all VH houses that I don't get excited with guests etc,because unless they sleep in the resident couple bedroom we won't enjoy them..other thing..why it's the livingroom cam on top with so much space to put it more down and catch things good,same Regard shower cam,it's only place I fell 100% that is planed for the residents and mainly for them and very little to us viewers.And god knows that they had more than enought time to change things.Imagine if all houses were filmed like this,not for us but to serve only them(residents)..iuksss.

put some lights to us to be have back excitement to follow them, they need to  get back our interesting again

hi there( jabbath) ? did  i said  (happy new year) befor to you >? if no ,  I will  do by own way::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

put some lights to us to be have back excitement to follow them, they need to  get back our interesting again

hi there( jabbath) ? did  i said  (happy new year) befor to you >? if no ,  I will  do by own way::)

Happy New Year my friend :heart:

we have places  like in the scene . beautiful  give  me always a good  feels  . i hope one day everyperson can visit them. its can change any bad or worst  cases in the life to better,especially when I had to pass through a difficult time during the past few days  its works with me ::)