Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope why should I add it?

Agree,usualy no reason to had it archive,but seing how nothing happens in this place almost can bet VH gona pic up some videos of the "pool partie thing" and put it in archive..if so another proof of how bad this place is.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

only if there were a special request. but that would mean that someone is actually watching it ! i can only think of 1 person that is a fan of covering the human body on a voyeur site.

Good one :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

only if there were a special request. but that would mean that someone is actually watching it ! i can only think of 1 person that is a fan of covering the human body on a voyeur site.

Demid of Rlc hehe!?

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,usualy no reason to had it archive,but seing how nothing happens in this place almost can bet VH gona pic up some videos of the "pool partie thing" and put it in archive..if so another proof of how bad this place is.

it's only purpose would be to remind people to not watch this apt.

Just now, golfer06 said:

it's a shame. some good looking people but doing nothing. also the cams are freezing but so what. nothing to see here.

Capture_2017_07_04_17_37_03_906.png

Totaly agree,actrative people wrong house,this grisha and Maria house it's the house of talk and eat and cat..fun,sexy and sex it's no go in this place.

• Upvote 2

VH seems to listen users and they change things when they not work and clients don't like it(the most recent exemple it was teya place,that was horrible and changed for better)...SO...after three weeks or so...shouldn't some nice big changes already be visible!?The only change I seen was today new guests and ivy,but everything else...just the same as day one.If they say they need time to changes take place..wouldnt three full weeks be enought for at least some nice changes be very visible!?Of course it would be enought.My opinion it's VH doesn't act with this residents as they did with others..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,actrative people wrong house,this grisha and Maria house it's the house of talk and eat and cat..fun,sexy and sex it's no go in this place.

Unfortunately you are right. I can easily attend my neigbors barbecue party to see this AND I get some nice steaks and sausages to eat there too

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately you are right. I can easily attend my neigbors barbecue party to see this AND I get some nice steaks and sausages to eat there too

Indeed jabba,not at all what we expect when we payed for VH.

• Upvote 1