Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

2202 VH TV have just changed the free cams in this flat AGAIN. First it was the loss of the Yard, now of the Guestroom/ Scarlett and Oleg. I know 2 freedoms is more than in many flats BUT "make up mind" and then b***dy stick to it.

20 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

you should have known way ahead of time that having a free cam in the guestroom   was not going to be a long term thing.   just be happy they  had  it up  for a few days, and thank vhtv for their kindness to us free viewers.

i've said this before. i'm not employed by vh but 10 or 11 apts, casahot, timeline, & archives for $1 & change a day. you could do a lot worse.

• Upvote 3

Grisha gives Maria's pussy a 15 minute workout. He fingered her and massaged her G-spot while she squirmed on the bed. Following this video, they had a quick, hard fuck and she was left short of breath with a sore pussy. Worn out, but happy. Grisha made it all about her and she loved every minute of it. That's a considerate lover. 

Grisha_&_Maria_Sex_2017-07-14_Cam_10_0.mp4

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_1.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_2.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_3.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_4.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_5.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_6.jpg

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Grisha gives Maria's pussy a 15 minute workout. He fingered her and massaged her G-spot while she squirmed on the bed. Following this video, they had a quick, hard fuck and she was left short of breath with a sore pussy. Worn out, but happy. Grisha made it all about her and she loved every minute of it. That's a considerate lover. 

Grisha_&_Maria_Sex_2017-07-14_Cam_10_0.mp4

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_1.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_2.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_3.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_4.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_5.jpg

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-07-14 Cam_10_6.jpg

That's hot.

• Upvote 4

Hmm..Maria looks like didn't sleep with grisha neither on bedroom,she could had sleep in the house in one of bedrooms without cam,and Grisha sleeped in guest bedroom.Now he was talking to someone mad in phone maybe with her!?

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

[...] Now he was talking to someone mad in phone maybe with her!?

He was talking to Maria.

Grisha: "How much do you love me?"

Maria: "Well, look at the stars and count them. That's how much I love you."

Grisha: "But it's day."

Maria: "Exactly!"

:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

He was talking to Maria.

Grisha: "How much do you love me?"

Maria: "Well, look at the stars and count them. That's how much I love you."

Grisha: "But it's day."

Maria: "Exactly!"

:biggrin:

Hehe.To be fair they seem to genuine like one of another.Lets see what happen.Have no ideia of what happened but maybe the relative insucess of this new house it's start to notice.

One thing for sure..the house of nothing without Maria even becomes more of nothing if that even possible.VH should just admit the major error they did with this place and just close it or put some truly active residents in were.But not expecting anything at all from VH..if they said the parties in this place are wild ones..then problably they think the house it's an great sucess.